Thread: 197? 19' Kachina 4 sale (cheap)

Lee
    I have a 197? 20' Kachina minus engine but set up for a Big Block Chevy it also has a complete Berkley jet drive. The boat is a Extreme Project Boat or would make an Excellent Parts boat it sits on a tandem axle trailer that is in pretty good condition and is ready to tow away.
    Any Reasonable offer or trade will be accepted, I want this boat gone.
    Email sunsationracing@aol.com or call (810)598-7311
    [This message has been edited by Lee (edited October 03, 2001).]

flat broke
    I've got a buddy that is looking for an open bow in that length as a project. If yours fits the bill let me know.
    Chris

Lee
    Chris, It is a closed bow, not sure of the model but it is a really low profile boat.
    I don't have much experience with many jet boats, although I restored a 18'Buehler Bolero manufactured by Turbocraft/Indiana Gear Works with a Hamilton 3 stage pump.

MellowYelloW
    what price are you looking to get? i have a few friends looking for a project boat but they have little money to spend at this time!

Lee
    The boat has been sold, Thanks to everyone that inquired about it, And thanks to ***boat.net I recieved 39 replys and sold it in one day. I have a lead on another jet boat that is also priced really cheap, It's a Tahiti with a Ford 428scj with a tunnel ram intake, Chrome over transom headers and original gel coat, complete with trailer and in running usable condition, but in need of a cosmetic restoration and minor mechanical work $1500.00
    I will post a new ad when I have all the details.