Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dude, it's just not right!

hotlavey
    I agree. It's becoming more and more obvious why there are problems in the channel.
    You want to get naked? Do it somewhere else in private. You want to get loaded? Do it in a room, not in a boat.
    As far as cutting someone off, it only takes one mistake in a boat to cause serious problems and injury. Much more critical in boat(no brakes) then a car. You cannot and should not ever be "unaware" when driving a boat! My .02

Mandelon
    Did i read this correctly...
    Frenchie was haulin ass on the inside of the sandbar....
    Please tell me I read that incorrectly....
    That is an unposted no wake zone....
    No, that's not it.

RiverToysJas
    yup i heard about that one someone wanted to make a grand appearance.Surprised that one was kept quiet this long.
    It was grand exit - HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. I PM'ed Frenchie right after that happened and informed him of his shitty driving. Sounds like nothing changed though, he's still all about himself. Not like he's the only one on the water (or even on Hot Boat Forum) with a rep for bad driving skills and poor judgement though. I'm sure I've been guilty of a lapse now and then too.
    Kilr, the Sandbar area has never been No Wake. On slower days, I know of many people that pull on plane behind the sandbar and run out. It's not a big IMO, depends on the situation though...
    RTJas

Kilrtoy
    It was grand exit - HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. I PM'ed Frenchie right after that happened and informed him of his shitty driving. Sounds like nothing changed though, he's still all about himself. Not like he's the only one on the water (or even on Hot Boat Forum) with a rep for bad driving skills and poor judgement though. I'm sure I've been guilty of a lapse now and then too.
    Kilr, the Sandbar area has never been No Wake. On slower days, I know of many people that pull on plane behind the sandbar and run out. It's not a big IMO, depends on the situation though...
    RTJas
    I know its NOT a no wake zone... but its kinda like an unsaid rule....
    Almost everyone comes off plane for the backside and just cruises......

THOR
    Almost everyone comes off plane for the backside and just cruises......
    Like they rightfully should.

Sane Asylum
    I agree. It's becoming more and more obvious why there are problems in the channel.
    You want to get naked? Do it somewhere else in private. You want to get loaded? Do it in a room, not in a boat.
    As far as cutting someone off, it only takes one mistake in a boat to cause serious problems and injury. Much more critical in boat(no brakes) then a car. You cannot and should not ever be "unaware" when driving a boat! My .02
    What the hell are you talkin about........
    Do you mean that I should be able to take my family out (two little ones) and expect to anchor someplace where nobody gets naked or shitfaced in front of my kids...........
    I don't know where you've been pal but this is the 21st century. Values and a little respect are a f_cking thing of the past...... :hammerhea Nobody gives a chit about those things anymore.......
    I can't wait until the butt cheek brigade has kids, takes them to the lake and then gets to explain why two mommies were humpin each other........
    If only I could be there....

switchin'addiction
    Values and a little respect are a f_cking thing of the past...... :hammerhea Nobody gives a chit about those things anymore.......
    You are dead on there my friend!!
    the butt cheek brigade

hotlavey
    What the hell are you talkin about........
    Do you mean that I should be able to take my family out (two little ones) and expect to anchor someplace where nobody gets naked or shitfaced in front of my kids...........
    I don't know where you've been pal but this is the 21st century. Values and a little respect are a f_cking thing of the past...... :hammerhea Nobody gives a chit about those things anymore.......
    I can't wait until the butt cheek brigade has kids, takes them to the lake and then gets to explain why two mommies were humpin each other........
    If only I could be there....
    Let me tell you "PAL",
    Values and a little respect are gone because we let them get hi-jacked. Because it's the 21st century is a reason??? BS. Maybe it's time to stop putting up with that crap and start enforcing the laws that already exist. It's time to start "giving a chit". I hope you can bring your kids somewhere where people have a little class. I also hope you're wrong.

Sane Asylum
    Let me tell you "PAL",
    Values and a little respect are gone because we let them get hi-jacked. Because it's the 21st century is a reason??? BS. Maybe it's time to stop putting up with that crap and start enforcing the laws that already exist. It's time to start "giving a chit". I hope you can bring your kids somewhere where people have a little class. I also hope you're wrong.
    Uhhhhhhhhggg............
    I inserted a little sarcasm................Sorry you didn't get it......May want to read the post again but let me explain just for you......
    I'm so fukin tired of shielding my kids from the bullshit it makes me puke. I tell those who invade my space often that they need to back the fock off and find another spot
    HOW's THAT!!

Phat Matt
    I'm so fukin tired
    Did you mean Sofa King Tired?