Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dude, it's just not right!

syke-o
    That's funny, you missed me? I was right there when you about got your fag ass handed to you on Saturday. I guess you chose not to talk to me again you dangerous fu ck. I just hope you clean your act up before you hurt/kill someone on the water because your head is so far up your bare ass.
    Best wishes Leon, you cocksucker.
    ouch!!! say no to crack too....

Jrocket
    Once is funny,twice is uhhhhh,three times is..IM OUTTA HERE!
    Frenchie,jokes over...time for nickers son!

moneypit
    Yes, I had a problem that day. I glanced left and noticed Frenchie rolling his shorts up and hiking them up higher to what appeared to be a painful level. He seemed to enjoy it. It was painful to watch. :frown:

MagicMtnDan
    That's funny, you missed me? I was right there when you about got your fag ass handed to you on Saturday. I guess you chose not to talk to me again you dangerous fu ck. I just hope you clean your act up before you hurt/kill someone on the water because your head is so far up your bare ass.
    I know I'm usually not up to speed around here since I'm not part of the "in-crowd" but I gotta ask - what's THIS all about?
    Looks like Frenchie's fag-rags aren't the only problem he has?

Phat Matt
    Didn't we end all this on Saturday in the Channel?

dicudmore
    Didn't we end all this on Saturday in the Channel?
    did I miss something here? somebody pm a brother the info please...

dicudmore
    Yes, I had a problem that day. I glanced left and noticed Frenchie rolling his shorts up and hiking them up higher to what appeared to be a painful level. He seemed to enjoy it. It was painful to watch. :frown:
    you're still safe hanging w/your Cheetah friends...

OutCole'd
    did I miss something here? somebody pm a brother the info please...
    Will you then PM it to another brother?

dicudmore
    Will you then PM it to another brother?
    but of course

GHTRIM
    What the fu ck does that have to do with anything? We're talking about your gay ass hanging your shit out. It's ok, I hear gay guys get married to, just to cover it up, or perhaps for health insurance.
    They make these things called shorts, and typically people wear them to the boating safety classes.
    >>>>> perhaps you could start another poll about who gives a shit about your next boat too. :sleeping:
    What was the total? 75% didn't care???
    Wait, I forgot the <<<<<<< cocksucker.
    p.s. Maybe you should take a couple safety classes before you wipe a heterosexual family out.
    Little tension on the wed tonight.?? Huh?? Amazing Jordy, after all of this time of actually reading and learning from what you post it is amazing you could actually just start talking sh1t like this. Prob should step away from the computer because it appears you are as drunk as I have seen you in the channel and in the RR.
    As for worring about peeps braggin about their boats (you prob. don't even have one) don't go to the f'ing threads that talk about peeps new boats and you won't have to get jealous.
    As for Frenchie having his "ass handed to him". I would assume you are talking about what happend in the channel??? Well you must have been hidding behind someone elses boat and missed what happend (dumb ass). Everyone in the channel separated after shaking hands and having a couple of beers (not near as many as you prob had). Therefore everyone in the channel handled issues in an "Adult" fashion. Unlike your previous posts.
    Frenchie's shorts were a f'ing joke.. Get it??? The girls were instigating him and it was all about them you jealous (to take a word from you) "Cocksucker". Why do you type out cocksucker so many times?? Do you like doing the act??? :idea: . If so I have one you can CHOKE on. :jawdrop:
    Have a nice day and enjoy the smilies..

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast