Sat thru 3 hours of council meeting babble just to hear what they city wants to do with the channel, I would rather be keelhauled on a barnacle encrusted sail boat, anyway, what they OK'ed (see post by The Bull "And you thought it couldnt get any worse") is such BS. the police want to take away large patches of mooring that I believe according to the slide show would total around 1200 ft of shoreline or more. Mind you not every other spot but 3 or 4 sections of 400ft of the best spots in the channel, and just say no boats allowed :yuk: THAT SUCKS!!!! If you want to crack down on nudity OK, Boat traffic OK, outrageous behavior OK, use the laws in place and just increase fines and punishment and the message will get out, but to take away that much mooring space in such large chunks is not reasonable period.
Then it gets better with mooring permits in the next phase, one even suggested a CHANNEL PASS (of course you have to buy that) just to be in the F---ING CHANNEL or cruise thru it,that didnt fly too well though, DUH :rollside:
I dont know what to say except that the changes nobody thought could happen and as bad as they are are upon us so the flood of E-mails to this city council had better come and fast or it will be too late because once the powers that be get the laws passed it will be very hard to change them back if at all :cry: :cry: NSF