Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poker Run Vid?

KROOZIN
    Does anybody know if it's possible to convert VHS tape to digital? I've got a great video of the start from inside my boat...but it's on an old school video camera. :messedup:

MAINEVENT
    Their is a program you can run and a inverter to hook up your camera's RCA jack and the module converts the video to digital it cost around 200 bucks at best buy comes with all the software you need Pinnacle 9 thats the only way I know how
    Good luck
    Sweet Ride BTW

Huckleberry
    I' ve got a much better solution. Go to Best Buy, spend $600-700 on a decent digital video cam to go with that sweet arse rig, and then take me along as your "Official Videographer". Since my ride's been a trailer queen for a while, I need some lake time anyway. I'm a team player, ain't I???

KROOZIN
    Right-on.....thanks

rvrpig
    play the tap in the VCR and record it using RCA plugs into a digital camera.

Jetdriver
    Does anybody know if it's possible to convert VHS tape to digital? I've got a great video of the start from inside my boat...but it's on an old school video camera. :messedup:
    I have the connections at home for vcr to computer. Shoot me a Pm Ill hook ya up!

KROOZIN
    I have the connections at home for vcr to computer. Shoot me a Pm Ill hook ya up!
    it says I don't have permission to access this page....
    Also I've realized this camera is digital and I just need to go to the store and buy some cords.....call me a bozzo :hammerhea (it's my wifes camera)
    I should have it on by tonight or tomorrow, Thanks

INSman
    Also I've realized this camera is digital and I just need to go to the store and buy some cords.....call me a bozzo :hammerhea (it's my wifes camera)
    Hey Kroozin, you have to "ENABLE" Personal Messaging via the instructions I left for you over on the other thread "So who was first" to send or receive the PM's.
    Blane

Nord
    I'd like to see the video!

Huckleberry
    I guess this means I'm out, eh??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast