Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Now this is a fricken baller / shotcaller

Charley
    NICE!!!
    ya for you Mr tonsil tickler!!!

No Regrets
    NICE!!!
    Wow Scottie, I had no idea it was that long. I like the way Bling is hiding it w/ his forearm.

Bling Bling
    What I was looking at was a small twig floating by, and could not help to notice it was the same size as Alfonzos pecker. I've always said that god can give ya a nice body and good looks like Alfonzo, but boy did he get robbed in the pecker department.

Jrocket
    I though maybe you were trying to figure out what kid painted those cowlings?

Charley
    What I was looking at was a small twig floating by, and could not help to notice it was the same size as Alfonzos pecker. I've always said that god can give ya a nice body and good looks like Alfonzo, but boy did he get robbed in the pecker department.
    So when god was handing out Dicks alf thought he said Kicks and ordered a small swift one?
    :cry:

alfonzo
    Thats up at the sandbar, the water was real DEEP!!

Bling Bling
    I though maybe you were trying to figure out what kid painted those cowlings?
    LMAO!!! I never could understand why the boat was going one way and the cowling graphics the other way.

alfonzo
    What I was looking at was a small twig floating by, and could not help to notice it was the same size as Alfonzos pecker. I've always said that god can give ya a nice body and good looks like Alfonzo, but boy did he get robbed in the pecker department. You would know! :hammerhea

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234