Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: To anyone looking for killer deals...

v-drive
    Hmmmm! Didn't they recently open a store in Mission Viejo, down in the hole by the rail road tracks........v-drive

TheLurker
    Hmmmm! Didn't they recently open a store in Mission Viejo, down in the hole by the rail road tracks........v-drive
    Funny you discribe it like that. Thats what I tell my wife when I go there.
    "you know, the one down in the hole"
    That place is a pain to get into and out of around the holidays.

v-drive
    Yeah it is a pain. We try and do our shopping in October. Holidays are a no no.......v-drive

ROZ
    Heard a roumor that someone bought a plasma at one of the closing stores for 1200.00.... don't know the details, but one of the delivery guys tells me some of the deals are getting good.... Too far for me to check out myself... just thinking of those in the areas of the stores...

NashvilleBound
    I will hit my local store this weekend. Wifey wants two more plasmas.....

Bryan Rose
    Went by my local Store closing in Macon and everythng was pretty much a scam.... Marked up then down.... not really a sale... I was looking for a Bose lifestyle system and they had 2 of them, Price was 2995.00 marked down to 2695.00 .... I can order it from bose for less money in the long run and get it new in the box, not a demo. I told the guy I am a serious buyer and have cash in hand ........ how about a better deal? " I cant make deals I am just a guy who puts out the sale stickers....... I call Bull shi...........
    Oh and for the Plasmas ..... save you money they are floor models that run 12 hours or more a day and have been on the floor a long time..... Thet have a limited lifespan.
    Bryan

ROZ
    Actually, anything marked off bose is a deal. Because of strict dealer agreements, we can't even sell it wholesale... But now tht Tweeter doesn't own the stuff anymore, the liquidator will be marking it down even more...
    Stuff will be marked down.... Sorry you didn't get the screaming deal you wanted... I did say that what is at the stores is open box and display units...
    BTW, all tv's have a lifespan. If you'r looking or a neverending picure, the best you're going to do is an LCD or DLP. Those type of tv's use a buld. when the buld goes out, its an easy consumer replacement

Perfect Mixer
    Yeah, been there. Was looking to buy an entertainment/Nav setup for my Yukon. Poor guys ignored me in my flannel jacket and shorts, so I spent my $$$ elsewhere. At the time there where more sales people than customers in the store. I can see why they are having problems and closing down stores.

PHX ATC
    Everybody send me their TV's and I will conduct a study to see how long they last, what their shelf life is, how their picture looks and get back to you within 5 years.
    I will return the TV to you in the original packaging after the agreed upon 5 years with a full written report.
    I'm available to start today.
    PM me for my address.

NashvilleBound
    Went to the Tweeter in Hendersonville (Nashville) that they are closing and got another 42" Panasonic plasma for $1999...amongst other stuff. Pretty damn good Roz.... thanks again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456