Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy B aka Krazy Kolors! @#&*!!!!

FlatRat
    Wayne,
    boat is over the top.The kids would be proud.

Norseman
    Wayne;
    The boat is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meaniam
    wish i could have had billy paint my boat. tried calling never recived any calls. not sure if i had the right number even. was going to attempt to drive around upland looking for a house that might have a bitchen flat bottom or some bad ass boat, i heard that is where he lives, but felt i would strike out, so i took it some where else, now i have blisters in my paint and im scared to death to wetsand the orange peel out. that sucks for me but that is how every thing is going. just need to forget the plugs my first day out that would top it.

superdave013
    meaniam, you must have called the wrong number. If he's not there the machine picks up and he will call you back. If you went looking at houses to find his place you would be out of luck. He's not a back yard painter and has a real nice paint booth in his shop.
    MAXIMUS, I myself was hoping for some alone time to rub one out. But knowing that you beat me to it just kills that deal. Thanks! :yuk:

meaniam
    hey rex there is a young man at you counter that is a jet boat guy he represts your company well. was not afraid to pull a counter part book. and look my item out and get info. great service and thought you should know he was also the only counter guy i saw friday afternoon he took care of me and 4 other guys quickly.
    give him an atta boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12