Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spam...Egyptian Dryer Lint For Sale

beer hunter
    No, Polish fiber... Ya have to use 2 at one sitting and they may cause a rash; However, it is a box of 1000 so you have 500 sitting's worth
    :squiggle:
    I'm really struggling between the fumunda cheese and your Polish fiber ass gaskets. Do you have any rusty paperclips or staples you can throw in to sweeten the deal? :idea:

ROZ
    I'm really struggling between the fumunda cheese and your Polish fiber ass gaskets. Do you have any rusty paperclips or staples you can throw in to sweeten the deal? :idea:
    I might be able to throw in a bag of rubber bands or maybe a pair of boat mudflaps like what mandelon has...whatcha think :idea:

beer hunter
    I might be able to throw in a bag of rubber bands or maybe a pair of boat mudflaps like what mandelon has...whatcha think :idea:
    What kind of boater do you thing I am? Don't "boat mudflaps" come standard on PWCs? Fock you, (drama) they'd never fit on my Bayliner anyway

ROZ
    What kind of boater do you thing I am? Don't "boat mudflaps" come standard on PWCs? Fock you, (drama) they'd never fit on my Bayliner anyway
    Don't get off the subject there buddy... Now I'm beginning to think the Eqyptian Dryer Lint isn't for sale afterall.... I think you just were just testing the market and have no intentions of giving that rare beauty up.... :notam:... talk about a scandal :hammer2:

Garrddogg
    Sorry for the SPAM but my pending divorce means I must get rid of everything.
    This dryer lint is made from the finest Egyptian cotton towels (not the wifeÂ’s underwear) and would be a fine addition to any lint aficionadoÂ’s collection.
    Best offer
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...r_Lint_003.jpg
    There goes a kitten , I dont see a price!!

beer hunter
    Don't get off the subject there buddy... Now I'm beginning to think the Eqyptian Dryer Lint isn't for sale afterall.... I think you just were just testing the market and have no intentions of giving that rare beauty up.... :notam:... talk about a scandal :hammer2:
    Dude, I ain't getting off the focking subject. The sh!ts still for sale, you just need to get off your farking arse (more drama) and get me those damn Polish fibered ass gaskets and a few rusty paperclips and she's yours

beer hunter
    There goes a kitten , I dont see a price!!
    Let's all pause for a moment of silence

Cat Skinner
    Tell ya what. I'll throw in a 1/2 pound of schmegma and a small bag of willnots to sweeten the deal. I won't be denied!
    CS

ROZ
    Tell ya what. I'll throw in a 1/2 pound of schmegma and a small bag of willnots to sweeten the deal. I won't be denied!
    CS
    WEll I'm pulling out. I can't beat this deal... Too bad, too. I was going to trade the lint for a 90yo pierced clit portfolio from a famous greek tatoo artist. The 120 yo guy is still around to authenticate this piece of histry...

beer hunter
    WEll I'm pulling out. I can't beat this deal... Too bad, too. I was going to trade the lint for a 90yo pierced clit portfolio from a famous greek tatoo artist. The 120 yo guy is still around to authenticate this piece of histry...
    Wait, that's the deal I've been looking for. Is this the guy? :idea:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...untitled21.JPG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast