Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channel news Sent to me by carbon marine

Ultrafied
    For every action there is always a reaction. For some, this action may have been too long in coming while others say, WTF. In another thread a week back, there was discussion whether or not something should be said when another boat is out of line. Many said yes something should be said to the offenders, some said ignore it while others said just leave and find another spot. If there is never some type of action by us, the boating community, then the LE and City Council will ALWAYS step in and maybe not in the way that the boating community would have thought best. I believe that Havasu's party reputation for the last 10 years may now be catching up with itself.

Not So Fast
    So basically all the nice sand is going to be roped off. That leaves rocks for all of us. Again, the City Council has no clue of what is happening here. BTW, the island side of Thompsons Bay entrance is notoriously a family area. I don't get LE's rationale on this one. They can basically say and do anything and the City Council (less one person) will inhale it like a double whopper.
    Exactly right Clown; they could have at least shown the area #1 as being across the channel where you have to be drunk as hell or just dont give a crap about your boat to moor there because of all the rocks. We will see what goes down on Memorial Day because this place goes into orbit In fact we usually load up on movies and just stay home because of the crowds and the pissed off attitude of most visitors because of the crowds :umm: Lots of combat and pretty funny stuff (not really because it's dangerous) going on at Windsor Ramp. NSF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12