Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poker Run Pic

THATJEFFGUY
    Hey Greg..sweet canopy ya got there !! The boat ain't to shabby either ! http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/beetlejuice

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    very cool canopy.
    Whats with the floaty around the boat?? What does it do? Is it a portable parking spot or something? :squiggle:

WYRD
    very cool canopy.
    Whats with the floaty around the boat?? What does it do? Is it a portable parking spot or something? :squiggle:
    an electric fence

djunkie
    an electric fence
    Creates a force field.

INSman
    Just marking his "TURF" !!!

Havasu_Dreamin
    It's just noodles linked otgether. All the big boys had them for their spots.

welk2party
    It's just noodles linked otgether. All the big boys had them for their spots.
    I think that is funny when they do that since there is no reserved parking in the Nauti cove. I have seen many a brawl and police in that cove over a spot. Most people are pretty cool about it though.

KROOZIN
    I think that is funny when they do that since there is no reserved parking in the Nauti cove. I have seen many a brawl and police in that cove over a spot. Most people are pretty cool about it though.
    hey..I gotta say everyone was way cool!! I left my spot for the whole damn day and this guy moved when we came in....he didn't have to but ..way cool people...those river rats!! :argue:

welk2party
    hey..I gotta say everyone was way cool!! I left my spot for the whole damn day and this guy moved when we came in....he didn't have to but ..way cool people...those river rats!! :argue:
    Glad to hear it. I have seen people get up in the morning to find their boat sunk on the beach after a disagreement.

Magic34
    Hey Greg..sweet canopy ya got there !! The boat ain't to shabby either ! http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/beetlejuice
    Jeff,
    I'll finally be ready with my artwork in about 3 weeks for the custom canopy. New logos.
    Thanks,
    Michael

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast