Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wanted V-Drive Cruiser...

ColeTR1
    2 old flats, both wood decks from the 60s in pretty good condition and an old Sanger Shovelnose Hydro. Off in the corner he had A 65 Corvette and a 41 Coupe. Off in the other corner he had an AIRPLANE
    Sounds like he has a little gold mine tucked away in there. I love that! Something to keep him busy in his retirement. You just never know whatÂ’s behind those garage doors!!

Her454
    I was amazed at how he was soooooooooo into all of his projects and mentioned that he and his wife had been together since high school - married a long time, and he couldnt get her out in the shop for anything, and was trying to get her to drive the vette! :squiggle: My dad must have dropped me on my head on the garage floor when I was a kid. :sqeyes:

lucky
    I was amazed at how he was soooooooooo into all of his projects and mentioned that he and his wife had been together since high school - married a long time, and he couldnt get her out in the shop for anything, and was trying to get her to drive the vette! :squiggle: My dad must have dropped me on my head on the garage floor when I was a kid. :sqeyes:
    when are you going to post pics of your woody ?and what name did you decide on

ColeTR1
    couldnt get her out in the shop for anything
    Most girls just don't get it!!

Her454
    when are you going to post pics of your woody ?and what name did you decide on
    When its done................. and I havent yet..... but Im leaning toward
    "Wicked Wood" .............

lucky
    Exactly why I spent the extra $$ to have my Rayson Craft built!
    WORD X2 hey by the way your old trailer is back up for sale ( if this is the guy with the yellow rayson if you know any one looking

BLOWN HOWARD
    Those who can't stand the heat should stay clear of the oven :notam:...
    Oh Please like i am scared of anything at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVEN yeah thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I stopped in and talked to this guy the other day...........guy is in his 60's and had some stuff in his shop in the back of the property that blew my mind. 2 old flats, both wood decks from the 60s in pretty good condition and an old Sanger Shovelnose Hydro. Belonged to his dad and uncle back in the day and apparently they both raced them in Long Beach a time or two. Off in the corner he had A 65 Corvette (his wifes) and a 41 Coupe. Pristine condition! Off in the other corner he had an AIRPLANE he is building........ he's a retired pilot.
    The cruiser is going to his daughter once he gets the time to restore it like he wants to do but he thanked me for stopping and "chatting" and admiring his stuff. You would never know all that stuff was there by the looks of the place from the road........I guess he wants it that way. WOW, what a trip into the past. Of all days to not have my camera......................
    Hey thanks for checking that out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345