Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flags flown high

Terrible Buddhist
    While I know not everyone agrees with my opinion on how to deal with the situation, I think there are some things we can agree on...America is the greatest nation in world...and we do not always do enough to show that is how we feel.
    The only way to beat terrorism is by not allowing yourself to be taken hostage by fear. Fly your flags proudly...your house should look like the 4th of July!
    Second...Give Blood!

rivercrazy
    3rd. Find out who did this and publically execute them, their followers, and anyone providing any support in any way to them.
    We need to be as hard as diamonds on this issue. Softness will perpetuate more terrorism.

RiverDave2
    This Ben Ladin Character is lucky I'm not the prez... I think I'd send a bunch of "Froggy's" to bring him back alive to the whitehouse lawn, hold a press conference walk right up to him shoot him in the head then look at the camera's and say "problem solved." Might be considered irrational by some, but it definately would install a terrifying image to those who would consider doing something like this in the future.
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited September 12, 2001).]

Chestah Cheetah
    Originally posted by rivercrazy:
    Softness will perpetuate more terrorism.
    Strike hard and strike fast!
    Secondly, I never understood that with all of the immense military power, intelligence, and financial resources this country has, it can't find one guy. There is more going on than we know. How is it possible that this guy has eluded us for so many years? The easy way to solve the problem is to just go after and execute all of the terrorist groups, retired or active - involved or not.

Cas42
    they aren't sure where this one guy is because there are many that look just like him. As it was with Hussein, those people have a lot of lookalikes in different parts of their countries. Altering ones appearance isn't all that difficult.

jroos
    We need to protect our own first. Kill second. The immediate heroes were the men who overtook the flight that went down in Pennsylvania. These men overtook the terrorists and purposely nose dive into the EARTH. They saved the white House or Air Force one and many more lives while sacrificing their own! These are heroes people.

timitunnel
    Them sandniggers all look the same so lets just start at one end of the middle east and exterminate all the way to the other side and repopulate with americans.

standard
    Force those carpet pilots to detail my boat
    (it spent 1 year underwater) then kill them!

Hallett19
    first off, to coment on killing Bin Laden, he does not need to me murdered, he needs to be tortured, the sad thing is, I am sure he feels he has won already, alot of americans were killed and he has been said to congratulate the people who took resonsibility for this. And he is not the only one that needs to be killed, it is his group of rag heads that believe in this "die for their god" bullshit, and like Bush said, anyone that harbors it, I guarantee you, between V.P. Cheny, who is a bad mother fu@ker, and Bush, who has the power to "push the button" will do so, waging a full scale nuclear war on these countrys that are sheltering this f@ck face, up untill tonight, supposedly put Bin Laden under house arrest. All these people will pay in the months following.

Terrible Buddhist
    Sandniggers? Come on...there is no need for that. As was said on a previous post...killing these people is the best thing you can do for them. When you believe you are fighting a holy war, the best thing that can happen to you is to die in the name of God.
    Why can't we find him? That one is easy, up until this point he has had an entire country protecting him. Why not just invade the country? Because Clinton allowed us to become entangled in the worlds affairs. Rather than being a leader in the world, we were led by it. So with out the support of large countries like Russia, China, and even Eygypt and other moderate middles eastern countries our hands were tied.
    Bush has done a lot to reverse that in the first year of his presidency, and is doing the right thing by getting the world community behind us. Only now can we march into an uncooperative country and take the people responsible for these acts and bring them to Justice.
    Seriously...lets bring the intelligence of the conversation up just a notch from using slurs like Sandnigger. Or should we just start shooting anyone with a turbin on their head?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast