Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thanks to Drew ("Boatmaster")

Mr Hangin,
    I will have you know that the owner of said gas dock was more than willing to help. He supplied us with buckets to dump the fuel. Uncle Tony and I have not spent any quality time together as of yet. But a picnic is in the works.

Havasu Hangin'
    Mr Hangin,
    I will have you know that the owner of said gas dock was more than willing to help. He supplied us with buckets to dump the fuel. Uncle Tony and I have not spent any quality time together as of yet. But a picnic is in the works.
    Glad to hear it, Mr. WBG (as long as you didn't dump those buckets overboard)...
    I look forward to the pics of you and UT finally spending some quality time together. I imagine you wacka guys will be taking long walks on the beach (holding hands), and discussing those all-important topics such as, "how many inches can you get your jack-plate up to?"

Jrocket
    Glad everything went well JBG.

Boatmaster
    My phones always on Tony. Glad you got it all cleared out. If you went out today you are a boater after my own heart! Hope to see you at the Discovery Bay Boat show if you make it out next weekend. Shows friday-sunday. Any luck getting the Dri-Fuel from Tower Park? If not call me and I can ship some out monday. Glad to hear the rest of the day went well.

Drew, Tp did not have any of the dri- fuel. I was gonna be up in Dixon tomorrow and figured I would just stop at West Marine and pick some up. Thanks for that spare Filter. I will definitely be out in the boat next weekend and will do the Discovery Bay boat show dealio.
    I spent more time in one day in this boat than I have for the last 4 years combined. I have to get used to the twin thing though. I had lifeted off the gas once and got back on one pedal only and couldn't understand why the boat was turning right. All in time.

BILLY.B
    Drew I have to get used to the twin thing though. I had lifeted off the gas once and got back on one pedal only and couldn't understand why the boat was turning right. All in time. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345