Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back from Hawaii!!

AvengerBabe
    Where did you go?? We just got back late Monday night! Fun huh??? Congrats to both of you! We went there to renew our vows and celebrate our 10 year!
    We were in Oahu. James' aunt has a brand new condo in Ko'Olina. You? Congrats on the 10 year anniversary, thats great!!!!!!

Lightning
    Congrats, that's pretty cool.

Screaming Pete
    Congrats guys, looks like you did it up right wish you all the best......I'll save any more comments for the next thread on HSW see ya at the river!!! :chi:

Aqua Boogie1
    Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :clover:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    congrats!!! Very cool!
    Do you notice that you talk with your hands alot more now that you have that big rock on it? I know when I first got engaged, I found myslef using my hands way more!!! :wink:

beer hunter
    Congratulation to you both! Marriage, next to parenthood, has been the greatest adventure of my life and I'm sure will be the same for you both.
    p.s. you two make a great looking couple!
    Again, congratulations

Copper's Hooker
    Congratulations to you both!

pixilatedpussy
    We were in Oahu. James' aunt has a brand new condo in Ko'Olina. You? Congrats on the 10 year anniversary, thats great!!!!!!
    We were on the big Island. We stayed at the Hilton Waikoloa Village! You must honeymoon there!!!! For Sure!!
    Condo in Oahu? Really? Rental sometime??????

pixilatedpussy
    Congratulation to you both! Marriage, next to parenthood, has been the greatest adventure of my life and I'm sure will be the same for you both.
    p.s. you two make a great looking couple!
    Again, congratulations
    Gosh soo soo true huh???
    If I wasnt married I would kiss you for that sweet comment! Where is your wife? She needs to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cutie pie! :rollside:

beer hunter
    Gosh soo soo true huh???
    If I wasnt married I would kiss you for that sweet comment! Where is your wife? She needs to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cutie pie! :rollside:
    Let's just say I had to do a fair amount of sweet talking before she'd marry me...but it's all true

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast