Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Redroom password

barbigrl
    I was wondering why they did not let me in Matt told me the PW was $3 dolla bill....................The said maybe I should go to the PINK ROOM with Frenchie instead http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672FrenchieRainbow2.jpg
    Fawkin Matt
    LOL>...that's hot~ Ok I have to stop posting for the day...I dont want to hit 2,000 till next week...... I am heading over to RRL...need to work on the count over there! :wink:

Krumbsnatcher
    Unless, us CA's our present the place is ran over by the locals and with the locals comes the drama. I was there last weekend and some dude hit his girlfreind or at least that what she said. The owner came out then a fight started next it was LHPD involved, good thing my taxi was there,
    Can you say Naked Turtle anyone!!!

NOTALENT
    Unless, us CA's our present the place is ran over by the locals and with the locals comes the drama. I was there last weekend and some dude hit his girlfreind or at least that what she said. The owner came out then a fight started next it was LHPD involved, good thing my taxi was there,
    dude..did those guys get arrested?? after we all left kokohos..we ran into 2 guys carrying out there buddy who I thought was :boxingguy throwing up so I laughed and it turns out that he just got messed up bad..blood all over his face...and they started running there mouth..we kept walking until they pushed me from behind..and well they got theres..probably happened around 1:30 am..

Phat Matt
    Yeah, I have never seen a fight there. Just a couple of huge brawls.

RiverDave
    Sounds like a goodtime.. Can't wait to check it out..
    You have to have a password, or a cover charge to get in? Only to get in brawls etc.. ??? Somebody tell me why this place is the hot shit again?
    RD

Phat Matt
    Sounds like a goodtime.. Can't wait to check it out..
    You have to have a password, or a cover charge to get in? Only to get in brawls etc.. ??? Somebody tell me why this place is the hot shit again?
    RD
    Sometimes I set up a password so people can get in free. You can always get in if you pay a cover. It's a new, nice night club in Havasu.

RiverRatMike
    Yes, I think the password is a $20.- bill.
    $20 OUCH!

Phat Matt
    $20 OUCH!
    For 2 if you are out of state.

RiverDave
    Sometimes I set up a password so people can get in free. You can always get in if you pay a cover. It's a new, nice night club in Havasu.
    I've been wanting to check this place out, but I didn't know anything about a 20 dollar cover.. That's ludicrous, especially in Havasu!!
    No wet T shirt contests or anything? Body shots on the bar?? Girls dancing in cages or something?? what's in it for the 20 bucks?
    RD

NOTALENT
    I've been wanting to check this place out, but I didn't know anything about a 20 dollar cover.. That's ludicrous, especially in Havasu!!
    No wet T shirt contests or anything? Body shots on the bar?? Girls dancing in cages or something?? what's in it for the 20 bucks?
    RD
    yo RD, its only a 10dollar cover..its actually more of an upscale place compared to kokohos and mad dogs..U dont see many of the locals there so its alot more bro'ed out. Lots of krazy thing happen although there not set up. Ive done quite a few body shots of chicks..not on the bar though..Plus all the HB peeps shoot through there..and a sick DJ!! :crossx: :220v: Check it out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast