If memory serves through my haze last night...there was a lot of Frenchie bashing going on here last night. Feel like I owe it to Leon to throw in my .02
I for sure don't need to see any more of those shorts pics... Next time pics of Mrs French instead please!!! :wink:
Lets remember at the end of the day Leon's just another guy like the rest of us who likes to have a good time at the river. Back when he had a boat that is!!!
From what I know of him, he'd give the shirt off his back to almost any of us if needed, or food off his table (well, maybe beer out of the cooler is more like it.)
Leon and Mrs French invited a bunch of us into their home for a halloween party, they were some of the first to be in contact w/Mark and Melissa after that horrific accident they had last year (and keep the rest of us updated on their condition) Also among the first to offer any type of assistance they could to the Battles after that Rice Rd accident...
So I guess what I was trying to remind everybody is there is a genuine person behind all the posing, the SHOCKWAVE spam, the <<<<<, and well all that BS. Oh, and Leon, the fire jokes went a little too far in my opinion :hammerhea
now back to our regularly scheduled bashing :wink:
Heck let me be the first...who is this FRENCHIE mofo that doesn't even own a boat? :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea