Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help-need way to clean my INT.

SummitKarl
    ok just gave my boat it's bi-decadeal wax job :redface:
    but now I got to clean the INT. any ideas how to clean this mess
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...34MVC-002F.JPG

riverroyal
    try that first,then tobtek has some great interior cleaner,could also try that

Not So Fast
    ZEP VINYL CLEANER. Everybody is saying how good Magic Eraser is but I find it dulls everything you clean with them ?????????? My $.02 NSF

BarryMac
    try that first,then tobtek has some great interior cleaner,could also try that
    Yeap, he just cleaned the seat on the Golf Cart I just picked up from him, his interior cleaner is the shit, PM him, he will send you some...
    RR, did you hear me honk as I drove by? I stopped and mooned you but didn't see any movement from the house...

djunkie
    I noticed that the magic eraser is good for spots but to do the whole interior you'd need like 2 boxes of those things. They wear out really fast.
    GJB, with Toby's stuff do you have to scrub very hard or is it that good?

BarryMac
    GJB, with Toby's stuff do you have to scrub very hard or is it that good?
    Nope, sprayed it on, let it sit for about a minute while shooting the shit with Toby and wiped it right off, honestly I wish I had a camera to take the before and after, it was pretty freaking amazing. The seats looked like they hadn't been cleaned in 6 years, since the cart was built...

MILKMAN351
    Castrol Cleaner/degreaser. Comes In A Purplish Colored Spray Bottle And You Can Get It At Pep Boys. Is Awesome For Vinyl And Interiors But Cleans Everything. Simoniz Tuff Stuff Would Be My Second Choice. I've Never Run Across Anything That One Of These Couldn't Clean Up. Castrol Is The Stronger Of The Two. Both Are Perfectly Safe To Use On Everything.

riverbound
    I use Mr cLean Magic Eraser. You will have to go through a couple of boxes but it doesn take alot of work to do it.

Big Warlock
    Mr Clean's Eraser. I go after the first layer with a vinyl cleaner then get after the tough spots witht he eraser. Works well.
    I have heard Castrol's cleaner degreaser is good stuff as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast