Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Knockin Boots

Hallett Bill
    get the tech-8's, you need the strongest boot you can find, and that's the tech 8, unless you ride a suzuki then you need to balance the need for protection with the comfort needed when you push your bike back to your truck. :rollside:

tcook33
    got some new beriks and i wear em even when i'm "not" riding. by far the "most" comfortable boot i've ever had, i've been a alpinestar "ho" forever and absolutely swear by em' .... plus it helps i have an "in" on them ... sshhhhhh :rollside: - keyes
    ur so bitchen....
    I went to comp edge yesterday. First time there. really good...other than the crowd.

tcook33
    smart ass :boxed: - was the crowd bad, as in your way or just not enough room for everyone ? d-no
    As far as in my way....no, that part was fine. They split up practice. Pros/Intermidiattes....Novice/Beginner....Ladies/80's. I rode with Pro/Intermidiatte, so I had no issue with people in my way. The problem is you ride a 20 minute moto, then wait for 40 minutes. Not cool. 20 minutes is barely good for 1 moto and your warm. Then you gotta cool down for 40 minutes. I need to go on a day where there is noone there. Then it will be really good because they probably won't split up practice.
    Next time one of your insiders rents the track, let me know. I'm down....

RidinRed
    I had been in FOX Forma's forever. This year made the switch to SIDI, givin that FOX prices were catching up with the rest and no more padded sole. The SIDI is fantastic fit and function. Mostly, it depends on your foot though. Even with the adjustments and alternate padding I cant stand A-star, but many swear by them too.
    Just remember the bottom line is; it's only a few bucks for the right boot!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123