Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: X103.9 is on shuffle

Phat Matt
    No worky for me FatMatt.
    It's most likely your popup blockers or browser settings.

Phat Matt
    Streaming problems? click here (http://www.x1039.com/more/more10.shtml)

h2ospdskir
    the way the music is being played reminds me of the blow out weekends before the big holidays on the way to the river. Late '80s style

h2ospdskir
    does anybody remember when K-Rock and KLos were at the IHBA drag races at the long beach marine stadium and poorman pointed all the speakers at the KLOS live remote now that wuz funny

mike37
    Listening to some Primus/Marys Big Brown Beaver right now. :messedup: I like the new format.
    that song is great

Jrocket
    Got it too work but the sound quality is poor,I'll just turn on the home system instead.

JetBoatRich
    Matt I have been listening (when in town)to your station since lunch that day, good mix of music

Phat Matt
    Matt I have been listening (when in town)to your station since lunch that day, good mix of music
    Thanks!

LVJAKAZ
    Hey Matt NICE pic of you boat in the water..i just told jack A$$ we need a pic of our boat in the water

OutCole'd
    Large Matt, Got it to work and sounds great!! Reminds me of KROQ when I lived in Cali. And 103.5 when you lived here in Vegas. Now, How can I listen to this in my truck?? :rollside:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast