Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just got Laid Off

mach1alaska
    I found out wed. night that I am getting laid off next wed. The upper management wanted my boss to wait till the last day to tell me but fortunately he had more integrity than that but it still sucks.
    Does anyone out there need a mechanic with 25 years experience in automotive and light diesel equipment ?? I would like to stay in the northwest but that is not written in stone.
    Kevin Nelson mach1alaska@hotmail.com

AZKC
    Sucks dude I know here in AZ the dealerships are allways looking but its alot different than the Northwest :sqeyes:

HCS
    That sucks.
    We always need techs out here. We need techs right now. But I'm in California.
    Were flat rate and not very busy right now but that's just the way the business is.

Floored
    Just saw an ad for San Bernardino county looking for just that in Needles area. Motor Fleet Mech pay is 35-4400 per mo. plus bennies www.sbcounty.gov/hr 1-909-387-8304

MsDrmr
    Gosh, I am so sorry to hear about that. I understand and appreciate your position, I was laid off on Monday with no notice at all......Hope all goes well for ya

Huckleberry
    Too bad you're not a high performance marine mechanic. I think I could have hook ya up!

Jrocket
    Too bad you're not a high performance marine mechanic. I think I could have hook ya up!
    No kidding..I can think of 2 guys that would like to run their boats sometime I the near future!

Huckleberry
    No kidding..I can think of 2 guys that would like to run their boats sometime I the near future!
    LMFAO on that one!!!

KACHINA KEN
    Can you work on marine??? if you can I may have a contact for you

Silver
    I will keep my ears open if I hear of anything. Best of luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast