mtndewdrops
    • Centerline length: 21'
    • Beam: 96"
    • Bottom: 21-Degree V
    • Engine/drive: MerCruiser 350 Magnum MPI/Bravo Three
    • Horsepower @ prop: 300
    • Props: 26" Mercury three-blade polished stainless steel
    • Overall Weight: 2,900 lbs
    • Top speed, radar: 63.5 mph (Full Tank)
    Features: Contoured bow seat, Recessed cup holders, Rear trim switch, Thru-transom exhaust, Drive Shower, Hour meter, Bimini top, Custom boat cover, CD stereo system, Electric hatch, Eddie Marine switch panels, Green Bezels, Interior lighting, Popup bow light, Popup chrome cleats, Chrome bow rails, Tilt steering, Dual batteries, Ski locker, Anchor Locker, Dual ice chests and Swim steps.
    This boat has 250 hours and was just serviced at Absolute Speed and Marine. The boat is in excellent condition and has always been stored indoors. Boat is currently in LHC and registered in AZ which means NO SALES TAX. Extreme tandem trailer with chrome wheels has permanent CA trailer plate.
    I advertised it for $33,000 on Boat Trader which includes a spare set of 26" SS props, MED Box Anchor, towable tube, ski rope, docking lines, etc.
    Will let it go to a Hot Boat member for $32,000.
    Dennis (951)852-1830
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...oat_river3.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._lake_Rear.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...oat_river4.jpg

ELVIS
    Dennis, i saw you live in temecula so i clicked on your profile. carlsbad high 81 .
    go lancers i'm carlsbad 84 and i also have a sterling. my brothers and sisters graduated 80 & 82. know any mcdonalds ?

Essex502
    Dennis,
    Are you bailing? Or...buying another?

mtndewdrops
    Dennis, i saw you live in temecula so i clicked on your profile. carlsbad high 81 .
    go lancers i'm carlsbad 84 and i also have a sterling. my brothers and sisters graduated 80 & 82. know any mcdonalds ?
    Hey, cool more Carlsbad Alumni on the boards...Ziggy is class of '80. I do recall a Mary McDonald...
    Have to go out for a beer sometime and chat...

mtndewdrops
    Dennis,
    Are you bailing? Or...buying another?
    Mike,
    We are bailing. I can't really justify the expense anymore. Trina went back to work and we won't be able to use it enough to make it worth while. Took an offer on the Havasu house yesterday...closes June 3rd.
    Did you get what you wanted for your boat? I am hoping I find a buyer that will be as thrilled to get the boat as we were.

Essex502
    Mike,
    We are bailing. I can't really justify the expense anymore. Trina went back to work and we won't be able to use it enough to make it worth while. Took an offer on the Havasu house yesterday...closes June 3rd.
    Did you get what you wanted for your boat? I am hoping I find a buyer that will be as thrilled to get the boat as we were.
    I took less than what I advertised it for but it was preseason so the optimal price wasn't going to happen. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place to get the new boat ordered in time to use it at all this season.
    Congrats on already selling the house...ignore my "renting" comment in the Sandbar thread. Two threads are hard to keep up with!
    You should get what you want for the boat as another 99 sold recently that wasn't in nearly as good shape as your for $32K. I saw it and it was abused a bit. Yours, hand down, is much nicer. Good luck.

mtndewdrops
    I took less than what I advertised it for but it was preseason so the optimal price wasn't going to happen. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place to get the new boat ordered in time to use it at all this season.
    Congrats on already selling the house...ignore my "renting" comment in the Sandbar thread. Two threads are hard to keep up with!
    You should get what you want for the boat as another 99 sold recently that wasn't in nearly as good shape as your for $32K. I saw it and it was abused a bit. Yours, hand down, is much nicer. Good luck.
    I'm glad you were able to get it sold, so you can look forward to the new Howard. Thanks for everything, I still have that Essex hat that you got me at the regatta.

ELVIS
    Mary is my sister & i think i know ziggy from o'side bmw dealer years ago. Go Lancers.....

mtndewdrops
    Mary is my sister & i think i know ziggy from o'side bmw dealer years ago. Go Lancers.....
    Wow, that is so cool. How is she doing? Yes, Zig has been doing well, his son is working there also and expecting a baby. Grandpa Ziggy, I can't fathom that.
    Lets hook up sometime for a beer at Fridays.

Essex502
    I'm glad you were able to get it sold, so you can look forward to the new Howard. Thanks for everything, I still have that Essex hat that you got me at the regatta.
    Stay in touch....we're in Havasu frequently so if you're in town let me know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast