Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***SPAM***99 Essex Sterling 21' Bow Rider FOR SALE

Ziggy
    Mary is my sister & i think i know ziggy from o'side bmw dealer years ago. Go Lancers.....
    Small world ain't it??? CHS, where the guys have purple helmets
    My son Graduated CHS in 2001 and my daughter will likely go there as well.

ELVIS
    Wow, that is so cool. How is she doing? Yes, Zig has been doing well, his son is working there also and expecting a baby. Grandpa Ziggy, I can't fathom that.
    Lets hook up sometime for a beer at Fridays.
    she's doing good, lives in no-cal , do you guys remember mr. hoyle !!!!!!!!!!

mtndewdrops
    Hmmm, I don't remember him. I do remember Drivers Ed with Mr. Swaim. He was cool.

Jdbuck
    Hi Mtn! I too have a 99 Essex Sterling, and am glad to see that they apparently hold their value pretty well! Your boat looks very clean. I am sure it will sell quickly.
    I am curious, my last name is Swaim and my father taught auto shop at Pioneer High in Whittier. What High School are you talking about? :idea:

Ziggy
    Hi Mtn! I too have a 99 Essex Sterling, and am glad to see that they apparently hold their value pretty well! Your boat looks very clean. I am sure it will sell quickly.
    I am curious, my last name is Swaim and my father taught auto shop at Pioneer High in Whittier. What High School are you talking about? :idea:
    We're talking about Carlsbad High School in N. San Diego county....our Mr Swaim was a cool teacher(this was back in late 70's and early 80's).

Ziggy
    Thats the only teacher that tried to fail me in my lazy senior year Got to give him credit though, he allowed me to come in after school and retake the final exam so I could wear my purple robe

Jdbuck
    My dad did 28 years at Pioneer, never was down San Diego area. At least that Mr. Swaim is good to our name!!! LOL

Ziggy
    And so many thought just surfers went to CHS ....Look how many boaters we have from there. I think RiverDave even graduated from there.

mtndewdrops
    Hey JD, Cool, you have good taste in boats. Thanks
    Yea, what Ziggy said, Carlsbad High School
    I played JV ball for Carsbad 82-83 Go Lancers.
    RIGHT ON...another fellow alumni living in the (951) and a Hot Boater.

ELVIS
    Mr. Hoyle was the teacher that was always sweating.
    I can still remeber walking in Mr. Swaim's class late every day hearing "Mcdonald your late" this is starting to make me feel old....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12