Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***SPAM***Havasu Home FOR SALE

mtndewdrops
    This 2BR+ 2BA 1167 Sq Ft Ranch Home has a 2 Car Garage (30' deep) is located at 3570 Clearwater Lane off of Oro Grande in the south part of town near Saratoga. Built in 1991 by Esmay this home shows pride of ownership. Large corner lot on a quiet cul-de-sac boasts lots of room for RVs and all the toys. The large back yard features a sparkling swimming play pool that is walled for privacy. On the rear patio there is a room addition with its own private entrance perfect for guests, or an office, or workshop.
    MLS#109287
    Listed at $224,900 by Century 21 Real Estate Agent Cheryl Sotelo
    http://havasurealtors.com/pdata/phot...VASU109287.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...kyard_Pool.jpg

racecar.hotshoe
    Whats the HB price?

djunkie
    How about the good guy price if I buy the house and your boat?

mtndewdrops
    Okay, for a Hot Boat member I will include the brand new appliances and all furnishings...a 5K Value.
    If you buy the boat also, you can have it for $30K.

dicudmore
    good luck w/your sales...
    if you're out there anytime soon, looks like my place is right around the corner

djunkie
    good luck w/your sales...
    if you're out there anytime soon, looks like my place is right around the corner
    Mine is only a couple blocks away as well.

djunkie
    Okay, for a Hot Boat member I will include the brand new appliances and all furnishings...a 5K Value.
    If you buy the boat also, you can have it for $30K.
    I'll have to talk with my brother. I emailed him this link. He may be interested in the boat and I'm interested in the house.

INSman
    If you would have listed the house with Michele here on the boards (Warlock25), it probably would have been sold already !!! :jawdrop:
    This 2BR+ 2BA 1167 Sq Ft Ranch Home has a 2 Car Garage (30' deep) is located at 3570 Clearwater Lane off of Oro Grande in the south part of town near Saratoga. Built in 1991 by Esmay this home shows pride of ownership. Large corner lot on a quiet cul-de-sac boasts lots of room for RVs and all the toys. The large back yard features a sparkling swimming play pool that is walled for privacy. On the rear patio there is a room addition with its own private entrance perfect for guests, or an office, or workshop.
    MLS#109287
    Listed at $224,900 by Century 21 Real Estate Agent Cheryl Sotelo
    http://havasurealtors.com/pdata/phot...VASU109287.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...kyard_Pool.jpg

dicudmore
    If you would have listed the house with Michele here on the boards (Warlock25), it probably would have been sold already !!! :jawdrop:
    I agree
    Michele rocks!! Give the guy a break though...maybe he didn't know of her services :wink:
    This might be a great place for Kilrtoy to check out though

djunkie
    I agree
    Michele rocks!! Give the guy a break though...maybe he didn't know of her services :wink:
    This might be a great place for Kilrtoy to check out though
    Great idea. Kilr jump on this so I can just ride the golf cart over for the evening pool parties.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast