Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bailing out on Havasu

mtndewdrops
    We had a great time while it lasted, but we are calling it quits. We are selling the house in Havasu and the boat if anyone is interested. See spam in Hot spots west and Hot boats. Looking to get rid of the gas guzzlers and do some travelling for a change of pace.
    Have fun everyone and stay safe.

outboardrick
    Can't blame you, moved here two years ago, not happy. Too many Cali problems cropping up. Wish you the best, but wish you'd stay here and fight for the old times like me.
    Rick

mtndewdrops
    Thanks Rick, All good things must come to an end, I suppose.

dicudmore
    sorry to see you calling it quits, but good luck with your sales.
    I'm sure it will go quick, property is HOT and that's a good lookin' Essex

Kegel King
    I hear Barstows nice this time of year...good luck

mtndewdrops
    sorry to see you calling it quits, but good luck with your sales.
    I'm sure it will go quick, property is HOT and that's a good lookin' Essex
    Thanks, It is a great boat. The house is awesome, we really looked around before buying it. We will miss both, but we want to go to Hawaii and take a cruise. You can do alot of vacations for the cost of owning a vacation home and a boat, along with the vehicle to pull it. We'll be selling the Yukon XL next. I don't want to become a slave to the oil companies.

JetBoatRich
    I don't want to become a slave to the oil companies.
    :cry: :cry: It is difficult :cry:

franky
    Thanks, It is a great boat. The house is awesome, we really looked around before buying it. We will miss both, but we want to go to Hawaii and take a cruise. You can do alot of vacations for the cost of owning a vacation home and a boat, along with the vehicle to pull it. We'll be selling the Yukon XL next. I don't want to become a slave to the oil companies.
    Wow, I am sorry it did not work out. Can you take about 100 of your friends with you also?

phebus
    You can do alot of vacations for the cost of owning a vacation home and a boat, along with the vehicle to pull it.
    If you look at the cost of boating, we would all quit, but it's the value of boating that keeps us in the sport.

NashvilleBound
    If you want to visit TN let us know....just dont sell the boat till you see the lakes and homes! Let me know if you want some current listings.... just to look at.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast