Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bailing out on Havasu

Essex502
    Dennis - sorry to hear you bail....before you do have you investigated renting that house? That way you can maintain the equity that can grow. Selling and using the money elsewhere will certainly be fun but in the end you don't have your investment. Something to think about.
    Either way....keep in touch.

Ducatista
    Good luck to you, I'm sure that it was a very tough decision. We have had several friends pull out of Havasu for all the above reasons, and they are all happy with there decisions. They may visit a couple times a year to get their "fix", and are doing all kinds of fun stuff like you want to do, travel etc. Take care...

Mrs.Racer277
    Sorry to jack...
    Ducatista, I saw a duc rider with the loud clutches shirt this weekend.
    I laughed out loud, more so for what boats are going through right now.
    Ok, back to your programmed thread.....

mtndewdrops
    Dennis - sorry to hear you bail....before you do have you investigated renting that house? That way you can maintain the equity that can grow. Selling and using the money elsewhere will certainly be fun but in the end you don't have your investment. Something to think about.
    Either way....keep in touch.
    Yes, the rental market is not that favorable, especially with a pool. The liability is a factor.
    Will definately keep in touch. We will still visit Ziggy, and our friend Karl.
    Maybe I can ride in that fancy new boat of yours when you get it.

mtndewdrops
    Good luck to you, I'm sure that it was a very tough decision. We have had several friends pull out of Havasu for all the above reasons, and they are all happy with there decisions. They may visit a couple times a year to get their "fix", and are doing all kinds of fun stuff like you want to do, travel etc. Take care...
    Thanks for the positive feedback, it is nice to hear that others have made the same move and aren't regretting it too much.
    Been looking at used Vettes on the internet...uh oh

Ducatista
    Sorry to jack...
    Ducatista, I saw a duc rider with the loud clutches shirt this weekend.
    I laughed out loud, more so for what boats are going through right now.
    Ok, back to your programmed thread.....
    That's my favorite t-shirt! (I have my stock exhaust tucked away somewhere just in case I get poped)

riverroyal
    dont EVER look at the overall cost of boating,it will give you ulsers,it is scary

JBmagic
    dont EVER look at the overall cost of boating,it will give you ulsers,it is scary
    Hey. Did you go out?

riverroyal
    left at 6 am,got home at 6pm,long drive...going back out wednesday at noon,when are you going?

JBmagic
    left at 6 am,got home at 6pm,long drive...going back out wednesday at noon,when are you going?
    Probably get in around 7-7:30 friday. Leave early monday. What the hell was so important to do that heroic roadie?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast