Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Power Wire question

ROZ
    Interesting... How does he like working there and where did he work before?

SoCalKev
    Interesting... How does he like working there and where did he work before?
    Uh, WTF are you asking all these ??'s Who cares? Jeesus you want his # or something?

ROZ
    1. Run three seperate 4 gauge power wires off the common terminal of the Perko switch directly to the amps ((which is within 10 inches of were the amps are mounted)) or
    Don't tell me you're mounting the amps in the engine compartment

SoCalKev
    Uh, WTF are you asking all these ??'s Who cares? Jeesus you want his # or something?
    Oh, BTW, he loves his job.

ROZ
    Just curious as to who he is, that's all... I work in Tweeter's West Coast Regional Office....

SoCalKev
    Just curious as to who he is, that's all... I work in Tweeter's West Coast Regional Office....
    Oh AWESOME! I bet you are getting KILLER deals right now, right? With the liquidation?
    I started in 12v installs wayyy back in the day.... but My small town circut city was too ghetto to have any FUN installs.

ROZ
    Not me... The product can't be transfered down here, so it's first come first serve to those who walk into a liquidating store...
    Besides when you work for a place like this, each MFG issues special pricing to the retailer's employees... Usually it's below actual cost..

SoCalKev
    Not me... The product can't be transfered down here, so it's first come first serve to those who walk into a liquidating store...
    Besides when you work for a place like this, each MFG issues special pricing to the retailer's employees... Usually it's below actual cost..
    True, and I doubt you would be NEEDING anything anyways.... So does this mean you will be having a new job title in the near future?

ROZ
    My division was thinned, but isn't going anywhere...
    I'll be sure to tell the boys in training Mike loves his job. Saif will be especially pleased...

Force26
    The amps are mounted behind the rear seat on a false wall seperate from the engine compartment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast