Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Nissan Dealers on the board????

havasujoe93
    Buy A Titan, You Won't Get Half The Shit From Any Domestic Manuf. I Bought Mine In Nov. Of 2004, And I Love It, It Walks All Over Gm And Fords Any F'in Day.

dicudmore
    nice truck overall but the brake concern IN NOT fixed as of yet...

NashvilleBound
    I think your in the clear with that one.....

HCS
    nice truck overall but the brake concern IN NOT fixed as of yet...
    You think Nissan is just spankin the monkey!
    They just don't want to have to replace the whole front spindle, calipers, rotors, pads and all.
    They (f)ucked) up! :boxed:

99 232 baja
    Buy A Titan, You Won't Get Half The Shit From Any Domestic Manuf. I Bought Mine In Nov. Of 2004, And I Love It, It Walks All Over Gm And Fords Any F'in Day.Man are you dreamin, walk all over a Ford or a GM, come on! Keep buying those foreign cars,because you may have to eat them in theend.

sorry dog
    Dunno about Ford, but I'm afraid for GM. It just looks like the stuff they are putting out now isn't very competitive. I mean how the fock did the Aztec get by the marketing filters? The trucks are good, but most of mainstream cars except Cadillac don't seem to have improved much. They are behind on hybrid models and they don't have a car-ute that is anything close to a highlander or pilot. It's kinda sad when I'd rather drive a Sonata compared to anything GM puts out in the same class of car.
    I'll buy American as long it's as good or close but...

99 232 baja
    Dunno about Ford, but I'm afraid for GM. It just looks like the stuff they are putting out now isn't very competitive. I mean how the fock did the Aztec get by the marketing filters? The trucks are good, but most of mainstream cars except Cadillac don't seem to have improved much. They are behind on hybrid models and they don't have a car-ute that is anything close to a highlander or pilot. It's kinda sad when I'd rather drive a Sonata compared to anything GM puts out in the same class of car.
    I'll buy American as long it's as good or close but...AGREE 100 %, GM needs to make a car that is wanted and liked by the public. Right now they have nothing but trucks.

NashvilleBound
    NISSAN SUCKS ASS!! We opened a claim with them in April...they said they would call and get things rolling....I sent a certified letter out the 11th of April....they were supposed to write back within 10 days..... NOTHING. So I called today and they said they never recieved it. thankfully I have sig confirm on my receipt. I opened a new claim with the BBB today for the Re-purchase. I will NEVER buy another Nissan and make sure, if its the last thing I do, is discourage as many people I know from buying them.

Perfect Mixer
    NISSAN SUCKS ASS!! We opened a claim with them in April...they said they would call and get things rolling....I sent a certified letter out the 11th of April....they were supposed to write back within 10 days..... NOTHING. So I called today and they said they never recieved it. thankfully I have sig confirm on my receipt. I opened a new claim with the BBB today for the Re-purchase. I will NEVER buy another Nissan and make sure, if its the last thing I do, is discourage as many people I know from buying them.
    I don't know if you checked out the lemon law lawyers sites, but they did mention not to bother with the BBB. I will not work to your advantage. I did, and now I'm paying the consiquences. Now I have to wait until the steering wheel shakes during braking. Oh well live and lern.

NashvilleBound
    I don't know if you checked out the lemon law lawyers sites, but they did mention not to bother with the BBB. I will not work to your advantage. I did, and now I'm paying the consiquences. Now I have to wait until the steering wheel shakes during braking. Oh well live and lern.
    We have already spoken to an attorney as well. We decided on this as its been in for service twice the needed times for a lemon law re-buy. Its pretty straight up. We are supposed to hear today sometime with some news from Nissan. I'm not holding my breath.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast