Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any Nissan Dealers on the board????

TheEduKATor
    I was thinking about the Titan as well.
    I owned a 98 Chevy Tahoe. Tranny went out, master cylinder went out and rear end completely blew the gears out of the casing around 60k. The upper control arm completely peeled off of the frame.
    I got into a new 03 F-250 two years ago. It kept cutting out as I was driving. Everytime I took it in to get serviced they said, we tested it and couldn't find anything. "If it happens again, bring it back in."
    I got rid of it and I'm now in an new 04 F-150 since October. It's been in twice. 4x4 engaged itself when in reverse and it knocks when going up hill sometimes doing 40mph. Now I can't get the 4x4 to work. Tried it on sunday at the launch ramp and wouldn't engage. I'm taking it in again and if they can't fix it, i'm going to see an attorney about the lemon law.
    Foreign or Domestic, I don't think it matters they all have their problems.

HCS
    Talking with a Nissan rep. If that's their only major problem they have with the Titan/Armada, is the brakes. They believe it's a good first release for a full size truck.
    They will fix the brake problem.
    That's, major problem. Their not including creeks, rattles, wheather strip problems and so on. All that stuff is covered under the normal warranty.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345