Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anybody see last nights Angle Game?

uvindex
    A N G L E game huh!?!
    Would that be Pathagoreans against the Newtonians...Which angle one, the 90 degree right angle or the 120 degree obtuse angle???
    It was the title of your thread dumb ass!!!
    LEARN TO SPELL!!! And before you even think about saying it...you're right, you can't all be as perfect as I am. If you're going to correct spelling, don't forget your own post: Pythagoreans, not Pathagoreans, and won, not one.

havasujoe93
    U Got Hit By A Foul Ball, Not A Fowl Ball. Hahaha. Way To Take One For The Team. U Rock.

Ultracrazy
    Yep.....saw it.......it was a left handed batter at the plate.......they didn't show what happened.......but you saw the catcher and the umpire looking towards the crowd for an extended period of time.....more than normal.
    Glad your okee :-))

JC
    Then you must have pretty good seats...... If you have those tickets all year, and need to sell a few games, let me know.

JetBoatRich
    If you ever catch a foul ball, pretend you broke your hand. Cool free stuff.
    LOL
    Never thought of that

surfer2001
    Ok so my spelling sucks B.F.D, $hit IÂ’m just now getting my wits back now. I felt really loopy all day Saturday. All I say is it felt really good getting a standing ovation from 45K people. The bump on my head is orange size, and my wife has been really really nice to me, hee hee, feels like fathers day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12