Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tunnel ram needed

JET-O-VATOR
    hey guys im looking for an offenhauser single carb tunnel ram for a 455 olds.. if anyone has one let me know... thanks daniel

Taylorman
    I have had both single carb top and a dual carb top on an offy tunnel ram on my old. Believe me, you don't want a single top on the tunnel ram. Go for duals or run a single plane intake. The single carb on the tunnel ram ran like shit.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have a single carb top for sale. It is just the top. let me know.

fourspeednup
    Hey daniel...I was going through some pics the other day and looking at the old rig, how's she running? Did you ever get that distributer prob figured out?
    Sorry for the thread hijack..carry on

Floored
    Daniel,I had a single top TR. P.O.S. the torker is so much better.response,idle and top end.

sleekvino
    if you dont get the right carb on that single quad tunnel you will burn up pistons,#1,2 tend to lean out .it even says in the mondello book not to use the single carb set up,more carb the better its tough to over carb but its easy to under carb.just my 2 cents.

mach1alaska
    hey guys im looking for an offenhauser single carb tunnel ram for a 455 olds.. if anyone has one let me know... thanks daniel
    I have a polished single carb tunnel ram for a 455 that I was going to install on a car I am building but was just laid off and may be interested in selling it. Email me
    Kevin Nelson mach1alaska@hotmail.com

JET-O-VATOR
    Hey daniel...I was going through some pics the other day and looking at the old rig, how's she running? Did you ever get that distributer prob figured out?
    Sorry for the thread hijack..carry on
    yea she is great. the dist. problem just went away i dunno. but yea i took her to the river 2 weeks ago and she ran great. came home monday and tore her apart. the interior is in the shop right now and im almost done sanding, she goes into paint on monday. ill post picks when shes done. im shooting to have her done for memorial day....

JET-O-VATOR
    Daniel,I had a single top TR. P.O.S. the torker is so much better.response,idle and top end.
    hey bud i was in willow on harley weekend i stopped by saturday and sunday morning but it didnt seem like you guys were there so i didnt go to the door but we will be back memorial day ill stop by then later Dan

bakerjet
    if you dont get the right carb on that single quad tunnel you will burn up pistons,#1,2 tend to lean out .it even says in the mondello book not to use the single carb set up,more carb the better its tough to over carb but its easy to under carb.just my 2 cents.
    is this also true with a ur2x single tunnelram, 454 8.75:1 750cfm holly and a shot of 150nos hoping for 53-5400r's? :squiggle:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast