Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kachina build up from start to finish

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    396, what's wrong with the seats you already have :wink: your boat is coming out nice !!
    Thanks doug The seats I have are in good condition but they are faded and have a few small tears. Plus the ones I am going to install are going to make the boat look even newer Those seats will be in there for a few weeks

Ol Yeller
    Looks awesome. I feel you pain on the pump and I haven't even got to the polishing yet. Just getting that green stuff off was a bit**! Keep up the pics. I love this stuff.
    -Wade

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Looks awesome. I feel you pain on the pump and I haven't even got to the polishing yet. Just getting that green stuff off was a bit**! Keep up the pics. I love this stuff.
    -Wade
    Thanks wade. You are on the top of my list for respect. I have seen all the hard work that you have put into your boat. This will be my second boat that I rigged and its going to be done perfect. I mean all the nice bling goodies. I love attention so it will be a rush when its done. i am thinking 20 inch wheels on the trailer that match my denali's wheels. My friend is trying to talk mew into a set of spinners that match my truck. I just think that is a bit too much :idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    The trailer is getting painted within the next 2 weeks. It will be changed to white with baby blue flames throughout. If any of you have seen my old trailer you know what I am talking about. It will be wilder than that one

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Here is an update of my progress. Pump is installed. I need to finish polishing the bowl,droop,transom adapter,wedge and diverter(almost done, I hate this part). The heads are going to the machine shop tomorrow. All I need to do is paint my bilge and I am ready to drop the block in I about am 2 weeks out for being done. I will keep the pics going as I progress.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../239pump15.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../239pump12.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../239pump13.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../239pump14.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    For those that will ask, I will answer it for you. Yes the packing ears are installed. That was taken right after I bolted it in

MudPumper
    Is that paint of powder coat on the suction housing???? Looks killer bro, keep up the good work.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Is that paint of powder coat on the suction housing???? Looks killer bro, keep up the good work.
    Thanks pumper. That is "old ford blue" duplicolor engine paint. I dont have time for powdercoat right now. I am ready for the lake. If it was winter I would be polishing it Hey I got a question for you. Is that your boat in the fbc2 video? The one that puts the rooster up and blasts off. If so I like the ways your boat looks and sounds.

cave
    Two weeks huh. Cant wait to see it Mike. Looks killer. May want to stock up on vinegar.lol.
    Does Tyro have a droop now?

460 jus getn it
    Two weeks huh. Cant wait to see it Mike. Looks killer. May want to stock up on vinegar.lol.
    Does Tyro have a droop now?
    jimmy i have had a droop for a while now. big difference from just the pump and wedges. its time for you to get one for your boat. i have that wedge for you when your ready.....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast