Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kachina build up from start to finish

Jake W2
    396 shoulda used the DPS shaft seal after the rebuild the pump turns so nice and free.Lookin good .
    Jake

davidr34
    Wow your really bustin this out! Looks awesome

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Two weeks huh. Cant wait to see it Mike. Looks killer. May want to stock up on vinegar.lol.
    Does Tyro have a droop now?
    Thanks jimmy. My financial situation just got better so 2 weeks max for sure! The $$$ is there I just need to take a few days off work to finish rigging. I am buying stainless hose tomorrow

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    396 shoulda used the DPS shaft seal after the rebuild the pump turns so nice and free.Lookin good .
    Jake
    Who sells them??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Wow your really bustin this out! Looks awesome
    Thanks david. I actually took a weeks off. Now its time to get down and dirty. I will be boating on the 4th of july. I cant wait. The only thing that will suck is dialing it in Oh well, if you wanna play you gotta pay I was going to repaint the trailer and flame it but I want to be in the water now so that will have to wait....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Here is my new steering wheel. I know it will be hot but it sure will BLING
    http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sel...ages/5519B.jpg
    http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sel...mages/5519.jpg

cave
    Tyro I'll call you today as soon as I get off work. Mike if you need a extra set of hands let me know. You got my number.
    Man that steering wheel is HOT. I like the bottom one for less 3rd° burns The top one is scorching!!!!

hondajoey
    Thanks doug The seats I have are in good condition but they are faded and have a few small tears. Plus the ones I am going to install are going to make the boat look even newer Those seats will be in there for a few weeks
    Mike who is doing the seats for you and about how much is it going to cost i need to get some seats built for my newest project. your boat is looking good by the way,

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Mike who is doing the seats for you and about how much is it going to cost i need to get some seats built for my newest project. your boat is looking good by the way,
    A friend of mine. let me know if you need some upholstery done. I got a cheap guy.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Tyro I'll call you today as soon as I get off work. Mike if you need a extra set of hands let me know. You got my number.
    Man that steering wheel is HOT. I like the bottom one for less 3rd° burns The top one is scorching!!!!
    Same wheel jimmy. One pic is the frontside and the other is the backside

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast