Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one know how to...Registration #'s

Bryan Rose
    Any on know how to find who a boat is registered to through the Hull #'s on the side?
    I need to know who owns this boat....NY 6238 UT
    I need help...in more than one way
    Bryan

Nord
    We're going to need some details there chief. Stricktly for the sake of nosey of course :redface:

Bryan Rose
    We're going to need some details there chief. Stricktly for the sake of nosey of course :redface:
    Trying to buy the boat......end around the broker, he is lazy and greedy.Owner wants to sell and broker wants to make money

Bryan Rose
    Any one....I lost my decoder ring.

voodoomedman
    Any one....I lost my decoder ring.
    Call the manufacturer if it's not the broker. If it's the original owner and the manufacturer has the info and is cool maybe they will contact them for you and give them your info.

Bryan Rose
    COme on here , someone must have an idea on this or even better a Database to search....

C-2
    You might try the state of New York - see how they tax their boats. See if they can reverse the registration number (search it by number). Doubt it, but might be worth a try.
    Other than that, maybe try a NY private investigation agency, who has access to the info. Searching a plate can be tricky since different states allow searches using different input criteria - vin numbers, tag numbers, hull number, tax number.
    It didn't come up on several sources I have access to, which is why you need somebody in NY.

old school daycruiser
    Several women have been attacked in California, after their homes were looked up via DMV records. It has been illegal for almost 20 years for the DMV or ANYONE to divulge that info.
    Suppose someone sees your wife driving around, and decides to start sending letters to your house?
    It happened to me (almost 20 years ago, and shes still hot imho), and it is NOT a good feeling.
    If you are actively looking for a boat, and the seller is actively selling, then you should be able to eventually get together on a price.

azgfboatgirl
    Any on know how to find who a boat is registered to through the Hull #'s on the side?
    I need to know who owns this boat....NY 6238 UT
    I need help...in more than one way
    Bryan
    Good luck getting info from NY. They don't even deal with me.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    You need to make friends with a NY police officer, or any type of LE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast