Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: His & Her Diary

Midwest_Miss69
    1. HER DIARY
    Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
    Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
    On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.
    When we got home I felt as if had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. he seemed distant and absent.
    Finally I decided to go to bed, about 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts where somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do, I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
    2 - HIS DIARY
    Today the Spurs lost, but at least I got laid.

hoolign
    There has been nothing to date..posted on ***boat ..that even comes close to summing you women up the way that did!!
    that was good.... go give yourself an orgasm ...you deserve it!

Midwest_Miss69
    There has been nothing to date..posted on ***boat ..that even comes close to summing you women up the way that did!!
    that was good.... go give yourself an orgasm ...you deserve it!
    Thank you! I seem to have misplaced my vibrator have you seen it?

hoolign
    Thank you! I seem to have misplaced my vibrator have you seen it?
    Are you sure you checked 'everywhere"?? don't hear any dull humming noises do you?
    :jawdrop:

Midwest_Miss69
    Are you sure you checked 'everywhere"?? don't hear any dull humming noises do you? :jawdrop:
    I think that's the fridge my vibrator is smaller

hoolign
    I think that's the fridge my vibrator is smaller
    christ ...I should hope so :messedup:

Midwest_Miss69
    christ ...I should hope so :messedup:
    Well you're sure not as BIG as that! I know you're rep is probably notorious however

hoolign
    Well you're sure not as BIG as that! I know you're rep is probably notorious however
    have you been lookin in my window again??

Midwest_Miss69
    have you been lookin in my window again??

Of course! I like being a "peeping Tom"

djunkie
    That was good. I'm e mailing that to my girlfriend. Maybe she'll get a hint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast