Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RRL has made a few changes

hot_diggity_dog
    We have completed all of the upgrades now.
    Including the ability to upload pictures up to 800x600 right from your computer.
    Come by for a visit and let us know what you think!
    HDD

6 Dollar Boat
    I tried it...my pics are too big...

Jrocket
    SPAM!!!

WetWillie
    man the pics out of my kids Disneyland camara are bigger then that. Someone needs to come up with an auto resize feature.. :notam:

hot_diggity_dog
    man the pics out of my kids Disneyland camara are bigger then that. Someone needs to come up with an auto resize feature.. :notam:
    Cool set us up Mr Wizard!
    HDD

hot_diggity_dog
    SPAM!!!
    Thanks for the bump know go drink your Kolaide :rollside:
    HDD

Jrocket
    Thanks for the bump know go drink your Kolaide :rollside:
    HDD
    You spelled my drink wrong but no big deal..LOL Just a question here though,I understand you want more people to come over and check out RRL...but you also have most of the people over there saying that the people on ***boat here are just pricks for coming over only when ***boat goes does?Now thats not exactly the way to be friendly now is it?So do you want more traffic there from here or not,if so you might want to have some of the people lighten up on what they say about people on ***boat.. For me I could care less what they say,it doesnt bother me,but some of these people here might not take it so easy.
    BTW,I think 800x600 is a good enough size for pic viewing.Nice to see you can upload right to the site now.

hot_diggity_dog
    You spelled my drink wrong but no big deal..LOL Just a question here though,I understand you want more people to come over and check out RRL...but you also have most of the people over there saying that the people on ***boat here are just pricks for coming over only when ***boat goes does?Now thats not exactly the way to be friendly now is it?So do you want more traffic there from here or not,if so you might want to have some of the people lighten up on what they say about people on ***boat.. For me I could care less what they say,it doesnt bother me,but some of these people here might not take it so easy.
    BTW,I think 800x600 is a good enough size for pic viewing.Nice to see you can upload right to the site now.
    KOOLAIDE
    JR the people they are referring to is probably the same peeps you wouldn't want over there either! The Drama attention whores etc.
    As far a lightning up, the peeps that feel that way are usually the ones we are talking about, the others could care less.
    I bet if We changed D-Row to DCB-Row and made Charley and you the moderators there would be more traffic then Rocky, Alfonzo, and MBrown posting in the D-row section!
    The boards are just a year old it takes time!

TheLurker
    HDD,
    Just an observation on my part, It doesn’t matter what a section is called if there are too many of them; it has the effect of segregating people into their own world. When the D-Row forum was started it kind of pulled people out of the Channel section. This had the effect of limiting Internet / posting contact between members and reduced the banter going back and forth among different groups. There are a lot of different groups on all of these boards. I’m sure the D Row crowd is a blast to hang with but since I don’t I can’t really relate to a lot of their threads.
    Sort of the dilution theory. Then people tend to drop off when not much happens.
    RRL is a great site but needs more traffic. I’m sure you already know that.

hot_diggity_dog
    HDD,
    Just an observation on my part, It doesn’t matter what a section is called if there are too many of them; it has the effect of segregating people into their own world. When the D-Row forum was started it kind of pulled people out of the Channel section. This had the effect of limiting Internet / posting contact between members and reduced the banter going back and forth among different groups. There are a lot of different groups on all of these boards. I’m sure the D Row crowd is a blast to hang with but since I don’t I can’t really relate to a lot of their threads.
    Sort of the dilution theory. Then people tend to drop off when not much happens.
    RRL is a great site but needs more traffic. I’m sure you already know that.
    Good point that's why we originaly kept only a few sections.
    We thought the the D-row section would evolve into the Offshore poker run and bigger boats section. It still has potential. We did add the lower river section due to numerous request.
    Our next section will be the KOOLaide factory! LOL
    thanks for the imput
    HDD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast