Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RRL has made a few changes

Kachina26
    Great new look Glenn! I like to be able to hover over a topic and get a quick preview, I also like to use the "new Posts" feature. I'm very glad you guys made the changes. The colors are much easier on the eyes as well. Thanks

hot_diggity_dog
    Great new look Glenn! I like to be able to hover over a topic and get a quick preview, I also like to use the "new Posts" feature. I'm very glad you guys made the changes. The colors are much easier on the eyes as well. Thanks
    What do you want your own section now! :2purples:
    HDD

Kachina26
    My own section :idea: Hmmmmmm
    Can I dedicate it to illegal immigration issues?

Havasu Hangin'
    HDD- One quick question...if you don't want the "Drama" that goes on Hot Boat over on RRL, why do you constantly SPAM RRL on Hot Boat?

hot_diggity_dog
    HDD- One quick question...if you don't want the "Drama" that goes on Hot Boat over on RRL, why do you constantly SPAM RRL on Hot Boat?

Personally I don't care if there's drama or not! I just like to keep the peeps updated on what's the latest on RRL. It kinda doesn't make sense for me to host pictures and post them on HB, waste of bandwidth?
    HMMMMMMM I don't think I'm spamming either, not selling or doing mass E-mails??? We aren't selling anythin either. Now Cutting Edge Marine & Boat bling, and all the boats for sale are spam for sure.
    Hope that answer's your???
    HDD

Charley
    I like the look and feel of RRL, I really do.... for me it is as simple as the fact that Im a creature of habit... I would have to assume that if HB.com keeps having reliability and speed issues at one point I am going to jump ship cause it seems to be getting less and less "available" ... I'm also pretty Miffed that all of my pictures are gone.... I understand if it was a storage issue, but I think a 2-3 week warning in the form of a sticky would have been alot cooler than just dumping my files! I do appreciate this website and everything it offers i just hope someone turns it around... and soon

Havasu Hangin'
    I don't think I'm spamming either, not selling or doing mass E-mails??? We aren't selling anythin either. Now Cutting Edge Marine & Boat bling, and all the boats for sale are spam for sure.
    Whether you are selling something or not, HB has a rule against multiple forum spamming (like selling stuff, soliciting traffic for a site, etc).
    I would think the "don't treat people how you wouldn't want to be treated" rule would go along way.
    As for Hot Boat Charley...there isn't any admin right now, so things are falling apart worse than a DCB just outta warranty. Who knows what the future holds.

Charley
    As for Hot Boat Charley...there isn't any admin right now.
    so who do I have to thank for dumping my image center?

Havasu Hangin'
    so who do I have to thank for dumping my image center?
    It dumped itself. Since there is no admin, I don't imagine the site is being backed up daily.
    However, if it makes you feel any better, you can blame me.

Charley
    hey HH I'm not gonna feel better blaming someone, especially not you... I appreciate what you do for the board...It takes alot of time and work to be a mod... I'm just curious if it was a f-up by the interim or new admin(s)...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast