Thread: Gil Cedillo at it again!

Kachina26
    Senate Bill 591 (http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/bill/sen/..._sen_comm.html)
    An excerpt...
    The purpose of this bill is to exempt from the 30-day impound
    the vehicle of a person who did not have a license because he or
    she could not meet the requirement that his or her presence in
    the U.S. was authorized by law.
    Since Gil can't seem to get driver's licenses for them, he is going to allow them to be exempt from the laws that we as citizens must obey. Maybe if I end up in a situation where LE is going to impound my car,(not gonna happen because I don't do anything that will lead to that) I will tell them that I'm a drug dealer and I really need the car to make my living. How will that one fly? That's one of the main stays of this bill.
    Lost jobs, missed doctor's appointments
    and inability to provide food and clothing for
    children are all consequences of impounding
    people's vehicles.
    As a result, the 30-day hold
    creates a hardship for hard working and law abiding
    immigrants.
    If they are here illegally, how is it that they are "law abiding" ? It makes me want to scream out loud! This is just an absolute absence of logic. "But officer, I am a law abiding drug dealer". If breaking the law makes you "law abiding", what then does it take for one to not be "law abiding"?
    :idea:

Steve 1
    This rubbish needs to leave quickly!!
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/...20laborers.gif

Kilrtoy
    Just another piece of shit politican .....
    I agree law abiding and you came to this country how.......

Steve 1

Kachina26
    It just keeps getting better!
    http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/index.p...ico_armyreserv
    The reservist was wrong legally. I like his thinking though. Lawsuit is bogus, you break the law, you take your chances. If you get robbed while buying dope, thems the breaks. If you get held at gunpoint by a pissed off citizen while crossing the boarder illegally..............well, thems the breaks too.

spectratoad
    The reservist was wrong legally. I like his thinking though. Lawsuit is bogus, you break the law, you take your chances. If you get robbed while buying dope, thems the breaks. If you get held at gunpoint by a pissed off citizen while crossing the boarder illegally..............well, thems the breaks too.
    I Like what he did. Too bad we couldn't do that more often. I don't think though that the reservist was legally wrong. Here is part of the story from above.
    "Local prosecutors in Arizona refused to bring charges against Haab in the April 10 case, based on a state law that allows a resident to make an arrest when a felony, including immigrant trafficking, has been committed."

Huckleberry
    That is total horsecrap! I'm the impoumd officer for my agency, and I do dozens of these 30-day impound hearinngs a week. Over 90% of them are from border brothers who don't have a license and drove theri car anyway, or borrowed a friend's car and got it impounded. We may lose another tool to keep unlicensed Pancho from plowing his POS into your nice new truck and then fleeing.