Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mrs Kilrtoy Needs new Bikini's

phebus
    Kilr, she could wear your shorts and make it work
    I'm sure she would look better in his Dolphin shorts then he does.

Sherpa
    Me Me's Bikini's in Campbell.............. lotsa those "bikini-contest" type suits
    over there...........
    here you go: www.memesbikinisstore.com
    enjoy........
    --Sherpa
    Beautifull Campbell..........

MagicMtnDan
    This would look great on Mrs. Kilrtoy. And so would the bathing suit!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...23_25_2005.jpg

IN2-IN2MX
    All those are really cool suits.
    Hee hee...tell Yvonne we can go to that place on the channel we went to last time. Hope they don't remember us. :smile:

Kilrtoy
    If you want a really good selection and good shit go too Body & Soul on Ventura Blvd / Sherman Oaks area. My wife says its the shit. Bea's is the other one out there, its around Topanga and Ventura by Val Surf. Body & Soul is suppose to be the bomb, bring your Visa card sucker!!
    Body N Soul is the bomb... We know the owner Jennifer and have been going there for 10 years. She is the one who told us last year to buy up the thongs, Cuz next year(05) they were gonna be hard to come by.....She has tons of hot brazilians and yes regular bikinis..... awesome selection......
    But NO THONGS.......
    If anyone goes there tell her We sent you im sure she will give a little discount......
    Jeff im sure your wife only shops off the middle rack

It's Only Money
    Is the Mrs. going to model the new Teeny Weenie Bikini this weekend at the Family Day?

Kilrtoy
    Is the Mrs. going to model the new Teeny Weenie Bikini this weekend at the Family Day?
    If we could find one, OF COURSE SHE WOULD

Beer-30
    Mrs kilr likes to try on before buying... Most online suits are made very cheaply and fall apart rather quickly.....
    www.skinzwear.com
    My wife loves the suits from here. Outstanding quality. Lots to choose from. Specials every month. We just ordered here a few one year and found the size that best fit her. Then just keep ordering what you want.

SCUBA STEVE
    I still can not believe thongs are going out of stlye. :cry: I guess Monique will have to go retro then. :wink:
    So does this mean the amazon muff is going come back in style like the 70's-real early 90's :wink: (no offense ladies) More coverage usually means less trimming. :220v: :boxed:

lucky
    Hot boat sale of the century.................... :coffeycup
    no shit he could buy another car just auctioning the old ones off to h/b mebers :idea:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast