Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: The little air diverter flipper upper thingys

Dave C

Charley
    Dave thats a nice looking boat man.... this is all in good fun man, and JR is right you are a good sport....

Jrocket
    Good looking boat Dave.I like that color blue.

Hey, so about these wind flipper upper dealios!!
    Nice Boat Dave. Looking forward to getting out on the water with you.

Jrocket
    Northern boys,so what this Delta run deal that happens up there?Radar runs and what else?Whens it going on next?

Boatmaster
    There is a poker run every other weekend from May-September on the delta. Very different than Havasu, but still a great place to try if you have never been up here. The Big Cat Poker Run in August is the best run to catch if you were going to plan a trip around something. This run pulls well over one hundred boats. The Sacramento Bridge to Bridge Run is also very good, but more of a spectator deal than boating.

Jrocket
    There is a poker run every other weekend from May-September on the delta. Very different than Havasu, but still a great place to try if you have never been up here. The Big Cat Poker Run in August is the best run to catch if you were going to plan a trip around something. This run pulls well over one hundred boats. The Sacramento Bridge to Bridge Run is also very good, but more of a spectator deal than boating.
    I would like to come up for one of them.My brother lives in Tracy,how far is that from the Delta runs that are in August?

Dave C
    Great talking with you guys. I know its all in good fun. (I am being semi-serious though cuz I may be "looking" for a new boat in the next 2 years, 28 vs a 29 )
    I think DCB makes a great product so everyone else has to step up their "A game" to keep up. A little healthy competition among manufacturers is the best thing for us, "the consumer." By constantly improving to keep up with the other guy, they make us a better product.
    IMHO the boat show is nothing more than a big trade show. Each manufacturer looking what the other has done new this year. Its a win-win for the consumer, when they compete.
    IMHO Eliminator has stepped up their game in the last couple years. No doubt to keep up with DCB, even if no one cares to admit it.(on both sides of the aisle that is)
    JRocket,
    Tracy is so close to the Delta its scary. :sqeyes: 5-10 minutes to a launch ramp. Boatmaster knows more about the Delta runs, he's the man.
    I have to post some better pictures. Its hard to tell but each flame has its own fade in the gel color. it looks totally different in person.

Dave C
    see good E.G. .. Kilrtoy has the gauges I wanted. Bigger Autometers. I could have gotten them as an option if I had ordered the boat. Instead I got those small things.
    man I hate that Kilrtoy guy... not only is his wife really hot, he has better gauges then me..... I bet his kids are cute too. :rollside:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/11138_1_.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...04daytona6.jpg

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast