Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with my bad luck lately?

Scream
    Last weekend was one for the record books for me. The worst part was my mom's passing on Sunday, but to start the weekend off right (wrong actually) my daughter killed her car on Friday afternoon as Deb and I are driving to Phoenix. She has it towed to a shop in Azusa where it is pronounced DOA. It's a 93 Toyota Tercell with about 130,000 miles and a thrown connecting rod. Basically the motor is worth more than the car, so I end up selling the CARcass to the tow company for $150.00. Better than a sharp stick in the eye, I always say.
    Anyway to cap off the crappy weekend, I need another Car for my daughter. Anyone with any ideas?
    Scream

jdogginla
    I'll have a 94 gt mustang convert (5.0) black with black top, tan interior, automatic for sale in a few weeks. Has 100k miles but has sat in the garage for the last 3 years. It's going to the shop in two weeks to get a clean bill of health. I'll have to see what it's worth if your interested. I thought I would drive it when I bought my conv bmw, but I was kid'n myself. Now I drive my truck everyday, so unless I sell it, it will continue to sit.
    Pm me if you are interested.

Scream
    Thanks Jdogg, we're looking for a car with 40M miles or less, she's gotta lot of travelin to do in the next several years for college. But I've gotta keep this thead from Deb, she's been wanting a convertible mustang for years now, just not in the "family plan" is it were...lol

jdogginla
    Call Jay Photoglou............I'm sure he can find you something on his lot. He'll shoot you straight. :rollside:

PHOTOGLOU
    Last weekend was one for the record books for me. The worst part was my mom's passing on Sunday, but to start the weekend off right (wrong actually) my daughter killed her car on Friday afternoon as Deb and I are driving to Phoenix. She has it towed to a shop in Azusa where it is pronounced DOA. It's a 93 Toyota Tercell with about 130,000 miles and a thrown connecting rod. Basically the motor is worth more than the car, so I end up selling the CARcass to the tow company for $150.00. Better than a sharp stick in the eye, I always say.
    Anyway to cap off the crappy weekend, I need another Car for my daughter. Anyone with any ideas?
    Scream03 or 02 can't remember, Saturn, 3 door, a/t, it was a trade in 17k miles $6.5k what price range do you want to be in???

dicudmore
    Matt try Jay at 714-552-0300

LVJAKAZ
    Sometimes it seems like when it rains it pours, Sorry to hear this. Things will get better

Kilrtoy
    Well look at the bright of the car issue... It had a lot of miles and did a good job....it was time.....

missboatnam1
    scream, we got lots of used cars, honda's, toyota's,.....we have been stocking up on the smaller gas smart cars...of coarse, id hook ya up!! pm me
    if you want to pull my inventory and give a specks
    p.s., sounds like you are really having a bad week!! sorry to hear all the bad news :frown:

ahhell
    Matty...I have my sisters conv mustang sitting in her garage collecting dust while she's in Australia. and its for sale....being family and all maybe she can make you a deal.....
    Debbo if you read this, dont read this....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast