Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some progress

BigBlockBaja
    some pics of my f pump to g pump with place diveter.
    From this---->>
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...36100_0359.JPG
    To this---->>
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...36100_6300.JPG
    Got a rebuild kit from Hi Tech Performance. Great guy to deal with. The ultimate wear ring installed easy. Any comments on it? Also got a new AA impellor.
    Got my 460 freshened up some. Crane 280H magnum cam, new double roller timing chain with the cam timing set straight up, and a Victor Jr. manifold.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...36100_6301.JPG
    Almost time to go spank some yuppie prop boat scum!

olbiezer
    LMAO ya tell us about your victories over v drive boats.

likwidsukr
    LMAO ya tell us about your victories over v drive boats.
    Yuppie V-Drive

djunkie
    Almost time to go spank some yuppie prop boat scum!
    Now thats funny.
    1981 Baja Bow rider 460 BBF Berkeley F pump. 51 MPH so far..
    Your gonna need to go alot faster than 51mph to do that.

steelcomp
    Yep...between the Victor intake, the "Ultimate" wear ring, and that blue paint, you're gonna kick some ass! So why didn't you paint the valve covers, too?

BigBlockBaja
    Yep...between the Victor intake, the "Ultimate" wear ring, and that blue paint, you're gonna kick some ass! So why didn't you paint the valve covers, too?
    thought of it but not sure how the paint will bond to the aluminum.

olbiezer
    hey done get me wrong dude.........that pump does look good now.........keep at it

BigBlockBaja
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...36100_6309.JPG
    Just need some cables, steering and a new ride plate made up. Anyone got a nice ride plate for an e/f pump?

Floored
    Almost time to go spank some yuppie prop boat scum! [/QUOTE] I didn't see anything about V-drive, he was referring to the tilt and trim crowd.
    :coffeycup

SmokinLowriderSS
    I don't know if he'd even find any "yuppy-v-drivers". I may own a jet but a v-drive being another low-slung, big-muscled, rocket-fast, loud, performance boat is too "old school" for the yuppie crowd I'll bet. You'll find the yuppies in their Bajas (the big I/O ones), Wakeboard specials (fast for a tug-boat ), or a friends/parent's Cobalt. :sleeping: I even consider v-drives to be from the same classy older age as the great jets and give them their credit. Too much class for the shallow yuppie laker crowd. Not enough stereo and no sundeck for the babes to tan on.
    You may just have to get yourself a piece of plate Aluminum and fabricate your own rideplate. The E/F one was pretty short anyhow but it did work for attitude controll (I run an F). You have the room now for a decent length one. I've also been running Duanes Ultimate wear ring since '90. It's still fine but I have to do a rebuild since I uprated my 454 and then left the Nitrous on it. I'm closing on 600HP on the laughing gas and have to make the move to Mag-Bronze impeller.
    Whip every prop that comes by BBBaja :hammer2: , and look/sound good while doing it. :lightsabe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast