Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copper pipes, unions leaking

BOBALOO
    FIXED!!!!!
    I dont know if it was all the swearing at the unions or the liberal amount of pipe dope but they are not leaking now. My pipes learned a few new words today. I think the 3/4" one had a couple pieces of grit in the joint and the 1" needed the swearing to cinch things up.
    Now I just have to patch up the access holes next weekend. My honey do list is almost finished and we cant wait to get to the river and forget about the winter projects.
    Thanks for the input everyone.

hot_diggity_dog
    FIXED!!!!!
    I dont know if it was all the swearing at the unions or the liberal amount of pipe dope but they are not leaking now. My pipes learned a few new words today. I think the 3/4" one had a couple pieces of grit in the joint and the 1" needed the swearing to cinch things up.
    Now I just have to patch up the access holes next weekend. My honey do list is almost finished and we cant wait to get to the river and forget about the winter projects.
    Thanks for the input everyone.
    Are you going this comming weekend?
    HDD

BOBALOO
    Sorry to say I'm not Glenn. We just got back from a 10 day vacation to the Caribbean and I wont be able to get back out to the river til memorial. We are stayin at C-Horse with the Scubas and are doing the Family picnic the weekend after.
    Hold down the fort for us will ya?

BOBALOO
    I have only had 1 beer beliveve it or not in 2 days. I like to get all my work done before rewarding myself for a job well done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12