Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Slow rollers + common courtesy

Havasu_Dreamin
    Sounds like a lot of bitter boating up in Havasu....
    I don't know if it's bitterness. But I certainly feel people on here that frequemnt Havasu are getting tired of the problems and attitudes.

Havasu Hangin'
    I'd like to think that most boaters would be just as courteous to the guy putting the 12' aluminum boat on the top of his car as the arrogant Dennis Rodman impersonator power winching his 40' Cigarette onto his triaxial trailer.
    That would never happen...
    ...Cigarette does not make a 40' boat.
    :hammerhea

mbrown2
    I don't know if it's bitterness. But I certainly feel people on here that frequemnt Havasu are getting tired of the problems and attitudes.
    That is exactly what I mean...seems like every weekend folks are bitching about this, that or the other...(with good reason most times)...I try to stay south or north of the city while I am on the lake....

Havasu Hangin'
    That is exactly what I mean...seems like every weekend folks are bitching about this, that or the other...(with good reason most times)...I try to stay south or north of the city while I am on the lake....
    Yeah...nobody ever has problems at Parker... :sleeping:

jackpunx
    I think that some People just don’t have any clue what they are doing and how it affects other boaters.. And I think that when you get the opportunity inform them .. we should do this in a friendly way.. but there are people out there that you cant tell anything too..
    Those are the ones that get my prop wash :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
    Those are the ones that get my prop wash :crossx:
    You make people wash your prop?

jackpunx
    You make people wash your prop?
    you dont have people to wash your prop?..

Tom Brown
    ..Cigarette does not make a 40' boat.
    Don't forget about the 5' ego pulpit.

Not So Fast
    Just curious, how did a 24' Chap almost sink a 28' Magic Deck (assuming that is the kind of boat you own)? Is the freeboard that shallow? I am asking because I am fantacising about buying one. :idea: Gotta be able to keep up with my buddy NashvilleBIGMONEYbound.
    Otter; If you own one of these boats and dont understand how a 23' or 24' deep "V" could swamp a 28 Magic then I have to assume you have never looked behind you when you are doing the famous 10mph bow to the sky thing that a lot of that type of boat owners seem to enjoy doing. Not being a smart ass but the wakes put out while doing this manuver, while I doubt it would swamp my boat does cause some serious rockin & rollin and flat out inconsiderate, not that there's anyhting wrong with that (Seinfeld qoute)
    It seems to me that everybody on the boards knows how to drive a boat and understands the situation so where do these meatheads come from, :frown: NSF

mbrown2
    Yeah...nobody ever has problems at Parker... :sleeping:
    Nope...100's of problems, bitchy people in new bayliners, 15mph wakeboard boats with 2000lbs of ballast, blind drivers with seeing eye dogs that can't reach the steering wheels, and 40' boats made of concrete that take out river front homes with their wakes....you don't want any part of the boating down here.. :idea:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast