Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Roostwear!!!

cole13
    It was great meeting some of you! NELSON #109, thanks for answering all my questions about motors and pumps, you obviously know what you are talking about ( Very nice boat) Thanks again!!!

NELSON#109
    Cole13, It Was Great To Meet You Bro. You To Have A Sweet Boat, And Rare Too. Hold Onto It If U Can. Glad I Could Help Answer Ur ?'s... I Dont Know Everything, But Ill Help U As Much As I Can When Ever U Need It, And If I Cant Give U A Good Answer Ill Tell U Who Can. Catch U At The Next Event.

Fufu Queen
    Many Many thanks this was a great weekend.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Thanks Roostwear! My wife Julie & I had a great time! MisFit ran perfect all weekend. Ran lots of fuel thru it! Big River RV Park is nice and clean. We stopped at the office this morning to tell them how great their park is and They told me they loved having us all there. They said that we were a great group and more than welcome back anytime. What better than, cold beer, hot boats, and great water conditions, oh and great people! Mr. & Mrs. Budlight

Posted this under the wrong header. Good thing I like repeating myself.
    Thanks Mike,
    Yupper, great time. Good to see everyone again. No races for Squirtcha? Finally got to stay for two days worth of FC and battled a high rpm miss for both those days. Very disappointing to say the least. Guess that'll teach me to brag about my turnkey, runs every time out etc.etc. boat. Fortunately it would run fine to around 4000 rpm. At least I was able to slow cruise with the girlfriend, kids n such. It's a sad day when I drive home with a 3/4 full nitrous bottle and half tanks of fuel.
    HBjet thanks a bunch for the ride. That was really a blast! When watching from shore I kept thinking I might be getting closer and actually have a shot against ya, but after that little spin..................I got lots more work to do (money to spend). I'm way impressed with your ride.
    You guys keep those beers cold til the next time round.

WUTWZAT
    Thanks to Mike and the entire Roostwear (Wilson) Family for putting up with all of us and holding such a great event. Maybe next time I'll have my boat finished in time. And thanks to everyone who gave me a ride around and those of you who let me see what a fast boat is all about.
    And Thanks again Vic and Toni for letting me be your guest.
    Jason

Mrs.Racer277
    Many Many thanks this was a great weekend.
    OMG you posted. It was great seeing you guys again last weekend.

Sounds like everyone had a good time. Shelley and I enjoy putting these on as much as those attending. As I mentioned to a few before, I'll be looking into what can be done to put on FC4.
    I guess as it has gotten bigger, the dynamic of FC has changed. Probably to be expected, but it kinda snuck up on me. I've seen it with other events (CBBB, OP6), and I have to hand it to OP6 organizers and Chris and Tyson.... they have dealt with it well. If FC4 happens, a few changes will be made. The original intent and mindset are important to me, and from the feedback I got from some people, it is to them also. It was never about having a big event, just a get together for some of us that are "RA" (thanks for coining that RD). Bring the family, hang out, bench race and BS.
    When I make a decision, you guys will be the first to know. Thanks again for a great time!!

cole13
    Sounds like everyone had a good time. Shelley and I enjoy putting these on as much as those attending. As I mentioned to a few before, I'll be looking into what can be done to put on FC4.
    I guess as it has gotten bigger, the dynamic of FC has changed. Probably to be expected, but it kinda snuck up on me. I've seen it with other events (CBBB, OP6), and I have to hand it to OP6 organizers and Chris and Tyson.... they have dealt with it well. If FC4 happens, a few changes will be made. The original intent and mindset are important to me, and from the feedback I got from some people, it is to them also. It was never about having a big event, just a get together for some of us that are "RA" (thanks for coining that RD). Bring the family, hang out, bench race and BS.
    When I make a decision, you guys will be the first to know. Thanks again for a great time!!
    Roostwear, just curious as to what the dynamic has changed into. My wife and I did not camp at BIg River, because we do not have a motor home. But we were able to cruise up from Lost Lake on Sat, and we met a lot of really nice people are were overall interested in meeting and talking with others. This was our first event, to meet people form the boards, and the overall experience I have to say at least for us was great. Thanks again! Jeremy

cyclone
    I'm curiuos as to how the dynamic changed as well. I had the same great fun I always do at FC events, hanging out and bench racing with new friends and old. heard of once "incident" but aside from that I had a blast and was stoked to camp out with everyone. I sincerely hope that FC continues because on the whole, its got a great vibe and is a good thing for us freeboard challenged boaters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast