Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam Boat for Sale!!!

nelsonf
    1975 Biesemeyer, 18ft. V-drive. 10 degree Casale, 15% gears, 11.5 16 Prop New Drive shaft. 460 BBF,12-1 cr, Stock crank & Eagle I Beam rods, ARP studs, SRP Pistons, Complete Assembly Balanced, SFI Balancer and Flexplate Scott Johnston Dove-C heads, w Scorpion 1.73 Roller Rockers, Solid flat tappet cam, double roller timing chain. Scott Johnston Victor with Demon 850 carb.11 gallon side tanks, Auto Meter tack, temp & o/p gauges. Tandem axle trailer w good tires. Boat has been in the Water Twice since new motor and has run 84 so far. Boat runs straight and Flat. Additional pic's available $9000 OBO fnelson@advantel.com 209-204-6560
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...47HPIM0356.JPG

You just finished it, Why are you selling it?

dmontzsta
    A Biesmeyer with a clean BBF, what else could you ask for, if I only had $9k. :cry:

LakesOnly
    Damn, maybe I will sell my jet for that cash offer...
    Nice,
    LO

CircleJerk
    I dont want to 'b' an idiot but isnt that a real early boat with the drop rail or a Spitfire?? Has to be a rare one especially with the 'F' power. Nelson, I didnt know you also were a 'b' boat dealer like another 'B B'!

nelsonf
    Bob Selling because want to Buy a house. Circle not sure what that is but Paperwork says it is a 75. Let me know what those are i will post some Pics to See.

Bob Selling because want to Buy a house. Circle not sure what that is but Paperwork says it is a 75. Let me know what those are i will post some Pics to See.Fred, I can understand the house, its prob. the best investment one can make. I followed your build when you started this project and you did a fine job of it. I'm sorry you need to sell but a house is alot more important than toys...I can't believe I said that but it is true and I have never regretted buying my house. Somebody is gonna get a very nice boat, good luck Fred.

Squirtin Thunder
    Fred,
    I can't believe it !!!
    I wish I had the cash avalable !!!
    That is one real nice boat !!!
    And the sound of that Sweet Big Bad Ford, How could anyone go wrong ???
    Now that is a great pic of the boat and the back drop is fabulous !!!
    Wow !!!! Look at that Sanger !!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...47HPIM0356.JPG

nelsonf
    ST, thought you would catch that.

Flat Happy
    That's a stupid deal! Stupid as in freakin' insanely awesome price for what the buyer gets. Damn. I knew once I bought my boat all the great deals would come up. Sweet boat. The way the market is in Tracy, you'll make the $$$$ you got into back in about 6 months max :supp:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast