Thread: A quick thank you!

Bre
    Just wanted to say thank you to those of you that hung out with me a lil bit this weekend. I have to say... it was by far my best weekend in a long long time. Got home around 1230am ... I didn't wanna come home :cry: .. I know most of you are still out there.... but just wanted to say thank you!!!!! :smile:

racecar.hotshoe
    Just wanted to say thank you to those of you that hung out with me a lil bit this weekend. I have to say... it was by far my best weekend in a long long time. Got home around 1230am ... I didn't wanna come home :cry: .. I know most of you are still out there.... but just wanted to say thank you!!!!! :smile:
    I called your cell and said Happy Mothers Day!.......

Bre
    I called your cell and said Happy Mothers Day!.......
    I know.... and thank you!!! My mom was the first to tell me and you were the second Check your PM on insideline

racecar.hotshoe
    I know.... and thank you!!! My mom was the first to tell me and you were the second Check your PM on insideline
    second................................. I wanted to be first..

cola
    We got home about the same time. We rolled through Rice road around 100mph & no trouble. It was hard to put the boat away. (so nice) We did my son's batchelor party this weekend. No one went to jail. That was good & only my son got in trouble at the Red Room. Thanks Frenchie for hooking them up.
    I hope they still let you in for that.
    Late, Mike

Bre
    second................................. I wanted to be first..
    Sorry I called my mom as soon as I woke up Sunday morning to tell her... then she told me Happy Mothers Day before I had a chance to say it to her

Bre
    We got home about the same time. We rolled through Rice road around 100mph & no trouble. It was hard to put the boat away. (so nice) We did my son's batchelor party this weekend. No one went to jail. That was good & only my son got in trouble at the Red Room. Thanks Frenchie for hooking them up.
    I hope they still let you in for that.
    Late, Mike
    I cruised half of Rice Road at about 55.... I was behind a boat.. .and really with how dark it was... plus the fact that I was in the sun all day on the lake... I didn't wanna die So I took it easy. I think the fastest I went was on the freeway at 75 or so. It took me forever to get home though :220v:

cola
    I cruised half of Rice Road at about 55.... I was behind a boat.. .and really with how dark it was... plus the fact that I was in the sun all day on the lake... I didn't wanna die So I took it easy. I think the fastest I went was on the freeway at 75 or so. It took me forever to get home though :220v:
    We should have just stayed in Havasu. Happy late Mothers Day also. Are you going to the Dam Run, I see some 65 boats signed up.
    Late, Mike

Bre
    We should have just stayed in Havasu. Happy late Mothers Day also. Are you going to the Dam Run, I see some 65 boats signed up.
    Late, Mike
    I have a room... just no boat now