Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: My Experience with Shockwave

Kachina26
    I agree. I know I'd be pissed if I drove that long with expectations high and walked up to locked doors after confirming TWICE that they would be open. :idea:
    His story only mentions 1 call.............
    And trust me when I say I ain't no Shockwave cheerleader.
    That would be the French man

Domn8er
    My bad...I thought he had called a second time on Friday to confirm that they would be open. Either way, I'd still be upset and he can post his frustration all over here. I really don't think that someone looking to buy a shockwave is not going to buy one because of this incident. This guy is just fired up and I would be too.

FRENCHIE
    ......Another simple problem turns into a 5 page thread....amazing how the drama loves to go on and on and on!!!!
    ill skip the cheer leading on this one..1. its unecessary and 2. this thread will be upto 10 pages in no time!!!!!
    :wink:

Kachina26
    ......Another simple problem turns into a 5 page thread....amazing how the drama loves to go on and on and on!!!!
    ill skip the cheer leading on this one..1. its unecessary and 2. this thread will be upto 10 pages in no time!!!!!
    :wink:
    Oh, it'll hit 10 with or without you

Jrocket
    You have to remember that the world loves drama.,wether its right or wrong.
    Now Frenchie I have never met you so there is no reason for me not to like you.Right?And honestly I have nothing against you,BUT it doesnt seem right for you to say in one breath "amazing how the drama loves to go on and on and on!!!!" and in the same breath start a thread "Im back!!!!!!!!!" and dont forget about all the stuff that lead up to "Im back!!!!!!!!!!" and theres quite a few other posts that will always have some people in here just dieing to know whats going on.See what Im saying?So its not "amazing how the drama loves to go on and on and on!!!!" Not bashing just showing you 2 sides to the coin is all,so dont take it as intentional....
    Now I have to get back to a DCB vs Eliminator war down south! :supp:

Kilrtoy
    WHAT, Im inbound......

phebus
    You have to remember that the world loves drama.,wether its right or wrong.
    Now Frenchie I have never met you so there is no reason for me not to like you.Right?And honestly I have nothing against you,BUT it doesnt seem right for you to say in one breath "amazing how the drama loves to go on and on and on!!!!" and in the same breath start a thread "Im back!!!!!!!!!" and dont forget about all the stuff that lead up to "Im back!!!!!!!!!!" and theres quite a few other posts that will always have some people in here just dieing to know whats going on.See what Im saying?So its not "amazing how the drama loves to go on and on and on!!!!" Not bashing just showing you 2 sides to the coin is all,so dont take it as intentional....
    I think the nail has been hit on the head. :squiggle:

Jrocket
    WHAT, Im inbound......
    Dave C is picking on me again! LMAO

INSman
    Okay, I've had enough and have decided to put my new 2005 Shockwave 29' Magnatude with all of 6 hours up for sale, first $175k takes her !!!

Kilrtoy
    Okay, I've had enough and have decided to put my new 2005 Shockwave 29' Magnatude with all of 6 hours up for sale, first $175k takes her !!!
    Did you put number 6's on the back end........