Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: My Experience with Shockwave

INSman
    The 32 will be nice but my next DCB will be a 29.I know of 2 28's that are up for sale and their both really nice boats.
    Whatch ya' got right now and what power ??

Jrocket
    Mach26,building a twin turbo efi motor.Drive breaker more or less.
    The more I look at your boat the more I like that gel scheme!

INSman
    Mach26,building a twin turbo efi motor.Drive breaker more or less.
    The more I look at your boat the more I like that gel scheme!
    It's certainly a lot of color, but I like it and it has some nice pearls in it that make it look even better up close in the sun.

FRENCHIE
    I've followed this thread and I have only one post defending Jennifer. SHE RUNS Shockwave. If you need something done you call her. She'll get Barry and Bob together and make it happen. I f you need a loan call her she get it done. That woman busts her but for the company but especially the customers. Give her a break and some kudos on the other 99.9 things she does everyday.
    my .02
    good point...jenn has always gone above and beyond for me whenever ive been at the ...'PALACE'....and thats on top of answering 5 phone lines all the dam time too!!!!

redneckgirl
    I've followed this thread and I have only one post defending Jennifer. SHE RUNS Shockwave. If you need something done you call her. She'll get Barry and Bob together and make it happen. I f you need a loan call her she get it done. That woman busts her but for the company but especially the customers. Give her a break and some kudos on the other 99.9 things she does everyday.
    my .02
    I hear ya...Jennifer rocks!!!! If you need something she always gets it done and immediately!!! Give the girl a break nobody is perfect!!!!
    RNG

Steamin' Rice
    Okay, I've had enough and have decided to put my new 2005 Shockwave 29' Magnatude with all of 6 hours up for sale, first $175k takes her !!!
    I'll beat that.. New 2005 34' Shockwave 525 EFI's with 6 hours, vacuflush head, monster gauges, intercom, shorepower, electric bolsters, etc etc etc for sale for $165k.. :jawdrop:

purrfecttremor
    i love the ending ITS OVER!

Essex502
    I'll beat that.. New 2005 34' Shockwave 525 EFI's with 6 hours, vacuflush head, monster gauges, intercom, shorepower, electric bolsters, etc etc etc for sale for $165k.. :jawdrop:
    "...Electric bolsters..."? I thought that was "one more thing to go wrong" ....??

Steamin' Rice
    "...Electric bolsters..."? I thought that was "one more thing to go wrong" ....??

I don't know what you're talking about..

Essex502
    I don't know what you're talking about..
    Conversation I heard about. Congrats on the boat, BTW.