Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My Experience with Shockwave

Sherpa
    so the next time to talk with a sales guy, and ask WTF about the secretary,
    and demand a price break because she wasted your 6 hours on a sunday,
    then poor $8.25 phone-answering gal gets fired, all because of you went
    on a sunday, holiday, pretty much amazed a boat business would be open...
    --bummer, but certainly no reason to bag the entire company, let alone get
    someone in trouble.......
    --Sherpa

Havasu Luvr
    Can you guys please get your stories straight :wink: :wink:
    Just did. Just talked to Jennifer as of a few minutes ago.....

DAB
    I think this is a simple miscommunication !!
    Shockwave is usually closed on Sundays, but have been open a few if not most Sundays after the boat show because of how busy they have been. Jennifer up front probably forgot it was Mothers Day and/or whomever was supposed to be there (maybe Dave) never planned on being there that particular Sunday to begin with.
    This is ceratinly not a reflection of their Customer Servive, as you are not a customer just quite yet, but I assume all will get resolved and you will join the loving family soon enough
    Right after the LA show they started opening on Sundays (11-3) Saturdays 9-4 and M-F 9-5.. And when I help them out on Sundays I'm normally there early. Hurleyr, it was just a mistake.. I'm truly sorry that you drove down there Sunday morning but I really don't think they intentionally did that. I'm on my second SW and they really do have stand up customer service.
    David

Garrddogg
    I dont own a Shockwave but I know many people who do, and can not think of one person that is unhappy with any dealing with them, I would suggest give them a chance, you prolly wont be dissapointed!
    Forch 26
    PS, iffin you happen to go to phoenix theres Kachina too.. :rollside:

cola
    Ok if you aren't happy with Shockwave, don't call Essex. J/K

MagicMtnDan
    If your reading this thread this may seem like a minor issue, but for me and my family, we are seriously disappointed. And this is a direct reflection of Shockwave's custom service. Shockwave may make a decent boat but I'm not so sure the customer service is as good as it's advertised.
    Reading your post made me wonder exactly what kind of business you're in? I'm sure it's the kind of business where the customer service is the absolute best and no one at your company ever says or does anything that could lead to customer disappointment
    Seriously, what business are you in? BTW, somehow, even Disneyland manages to disappoint some people. :rollside:
    Perhaps you might think about how YOU could have avoided being disapppointed especially since it was Mother's Day. Maybe YOU weren't clear on the phone. Or maybe the Shockwave person on the other thought you were asking about Satuday (that's the day after you called on Friday).
    If I were you I'd definitely not consider buying a high quality boat like Shockwave because you're disappointed in how they handled your first phone call there :220v: I already feel sorry for the company that ultimately does sell you the boat. It sounds like you're gonna be a handful.

hurleyr
    Ok if you aren't happy with Shockwave, don't call Essex. J/K
    Thanks, but I never planned too!!!

RiverToysJas
    I already feel sorry for the company that ultimately does sell you the boat. It sounds like you're gonna be a handful.
    YEP!

cola
    Thanks, but I never planned too!!!
    It was a joke. They don't have customer service. Just nice boats.

hurleyr
    It was a joke. They don't have customer service. Just nice boats.
    Sorry, bad call.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast